Letter Never Sent

The picture above are the twins

Chapter 22: Letter Never Sent

(Jaceyln's POV)

I was just walking into the hallway when I heard Caspian instructing a maid to send something of his. Once Caspian left I cornered the young maid and said "What is that?" The young scared maid stuttered and said "Oh, uhm it's just a letter Sir Caspian gave me to send Ma'am." I smirked and firmly said "Show me it." She shook her tiny head no and said "Mr.Caspian said no one can see." I snatched the note out of her frail hands and yelled "I am Mrs.Caspian and what I ask you do, if you want to keep your job. In less than two months this house and this empire will be mine so you better fall inline you little shrimp." The scared little maid nodded her head and ran off, I looked at the note that had Riley's name and address on it and mumbled "She can never read this. I'll make sure of it." I walked into the little maid's room and planted it in one of her drawers so she wouldn't notice it. I smirked at the thought of Caspian thinking Riley opened the letter and never responded, if he thought that maybe I would have a chance with him again..

(1 week later)

"Caspian hurry up we are going to be late for the appointment." I said while packing my bags, Caspian sighed and said "Im almost finished." He has been looking around in the mail box for the last week, checking emails and voicemails. Desperate to hear anything back from her and he hasn't, I think right now he's in the denial stage but he will get over it and soon. Today his mom has set up an appointment with her fake doctor to do an ultrasound to find out the Gender. Since I have been taking the pills I have kinda gained weight but not enough to pull off a three month pregnancy, so I am probably going to have to find a different way to pull this thing off. As of right now the doctor is going to use a recorded ultra sound and manipulate it to look like it's mine.

Caspian drove me to the office and the whole time he was talking about how he wants a girl, I laughed and told him I wanted a boy. A part of me felt extremely guilty for doing this, but I needed to if I wanted to keep him and his family in my life. We pulled up to the office and Caspian helped me out of the car and in to the room. The doctor was a young asian woman, she had her hair in a slick back ponytail and she looked really serious. I greeted her and so did Caspian, she smiled and said "Hello guys, I am Doctor Zang and I will be with you guys for the rest of your pregnancy. Now any questions before we start?" Caspian nodded his head and asked "Now if she's three months why isn't she getting any bigger?" The doctor smiled at me and said "It's common in most pregnancy's, if the woman has a small frame like she does she wont get big as fast. Around the six month you will see it more." Caspian looked at me lifting up my shirt and said "Okay were ready."

The ultrasound went on for about 4 minutes then doctor Zang said "You guys are having a baby girl." Caspian's eyes lit up and he yelled " I knew it, were having a baby girl." I smiled at him and he looked happy for once, he smiled at my belly and kissed me. I kissed him back and he said "This is our family. You, me and my babygirl."

Okay guys who hates Jaceyln right now? I do, I do!! She has Caspian fooled into thinking Riley doesn't care about him and he is having a babygirl. With his romance with Riley up in the air she has the perfect opprunity to sneak in and grab his heart.... Do you think this is a start of a new romance between these two? A baby can connect them again, but wait there is no baby Or is there......

- ;) Kaela