Chapter 7

As for meeting parents, it was the most delightful evening I've had since my first feast at Hogwarts! We arrived at a lovely, tall house with probably ten stories! When we entered, a short yet delightful woman and a tall and non-stop smiling man welcomed us in. Both had blazing red hair, just like George. I figured they were his parents.

"Welcome!" says the man, whom I understand to be Arthur. He led us to a pleasant room with three couches and knitting needles floating in midair. 

"Oh, this is so exciting!" exclaims Molly, beaming from her chair. She's lovely, and he's an amazing father! They leave to get us some Firewhiskey and Butterbeer. While they're gone, George and I talk a little.

"George...." I begin, "You think they like me? Or are they just pretending..?"

"I think they like you," he says in a whisper, "I've never seen them so happy to see me! As for a fiance, they weren't THIS happy when Percy was getting married!"

My shoulders tense less, and I feel myself smiling. 

"Alright," I whisper, sure that they couldn't hear me, " but promise me that if they don't lik-"

"Firewhiskey or Butterbeer?" Arthur comes in, holding two large bottle, one firey red and one with foam around the rim. I guess the one with foam is Butterbeer. 

"Erm," I say smartly, "butterbeer, if you don't mind."

I'm not so big on alcohol. George takes some Firewhiskey, and so does Molly. Arthur makes a barfing gesture as Molly takes her first sip of Firewhiskey, and she slaps him on his arm. I laugh quietly to myself, and see George grinning at me like he always does.

"So," Molly gulps down some Firewhiskey  before speaking again, "how did you two meet?"

"Well..." I say, lost on what to say. George looks at me, knowing I've no idea what to say. He speaks for me.

"We met a few years ago, mum," he begins, "Cindy here was just moving in, around the time of my breakup with Angelina. Her parents had been tricked into drinking a Permanant Aging Potion from the Malfoys. I helped her out for a while, with her house and all. I knew I was in love with her the moment I looked into her hazel eyes. We became best of friends ever since, and now, we're getting married!"

"Aw," Mally coos, "how sweet! You two are so lucky to have eachother! Aren't they lucky?"

"Of course," Arthur stares at Molly, "but not as lucky as me."

"Ew dad!" George sticks a finger in his mouth and pretends to choke. Molly punches his arm, and he rubs it. I smile, thinking of how lucky I am to be around these people. All of a sudden, I fall. My eyes blurring, and it gets dark around me. I hear people shouting over me. What's happened? Help me, someone!