Chapter 17

As we flew longer and longer, I noticed that the weasther was getting warmer and warmer. 

"George, where are you taking me?" I've been asking him repeatedly for a few minutes. 

"I'm taking you to the fair," he replies jokingly. I'm getting a bit annoyed now. He won't tell me where, but he keeps on smiling and keeps on joking. What. A. Bugger. Of course, I don't say it aloud, although I'm almost tempted to. 

"I know you're thinking that this is getting annoying," he tells me, "But I want to surprise you! I just know you'll love it.  Please don't be mad at me, and don't think I'm a bugger!"

I gasp. It's almost as if he read my mind!  I don't tell him though, because he'll most likely be mad at me. Though he obviously notices. He asks me what's wrong, and I, naturally, reply nothing.

"Something's wrong," he insists. 

"Nothing," I reply once more. 

"Something," he jokes.

"NOTHING!" I say again.

"Fine, anyways," he moves on, "we're almost there."

"Where?" I ask him again, knowing he won't answer me. I look out at the window, and watch the beautiful scenery; mountains, green grass, blue sky...the classic. Then, a few seconds later. I see a small town. With fireworks shooting out of tiny little sicks. Then i realize that those tiny little sticks are wands!

"GEORGE! DO YOU SEE THAT?!" I say excitedly, still looking out the window. George keeps quiet, and I look over to him. He's grinning widely, as usual.

"Are you ready?" he asks me mysteriously. I laugh, and look back to thet tiny village. People were appearing now. Little witches in robes and pointy hats, and wizards with long beards. I wonder why he brought us here...? After a few seconds, I hear a commentator:

"COME ONE, COME ALL," a loud booming face comes from the sky, "COME HEAR THE MINISTRY OF MAGIC SING FOR US ALL! SONGS FROM LUNA LOVEGOOD TO ESCAPE FROM AZKABAN! THIS WILL BE A DAY TO REMEMBER!"

"We're going to a concert?!" I exclaim.

"YUP!" he replies, and starts to lower the vehicle. We park out behind a large stand and walk out into a stadium filled with laughter, cheers, chants, and fireworks. George shows our tickets to the wizard standing guard, and he lets us pass. Once we take our seats at the front, I see a flash of silvery-blond. Oh no! Malfoy's here! With his wife! How could it get any worse? I'll tell you how: It can't! George obviously noticed, but he doesn't day anything.

"George," I begin, "Please, don't let them ruin this! We're here to have fun, not to sulk. Alright? Look, here the band comes now!"

"Fine," he smiles a cheery smile, and turns to look at the band, although I can't help but think he's keeping one eye on the Malfoy couple. Of course, I don't say anything, just keep smiling, staring at the band.

"HELLO EVERYONE!" the lead singer announces, "ARE YOU READY?!" 

Screams fill the air, and all of a sudden, as if by air, we're all lifted out of our seats, and the chairs disspear from beneath us. George is clapping his hands like crazy, and I'm screaming, knowing I'll have a sore throat tonight. Draco has dissapeared, no where to be seen. He is short...but I don't worry about it. I'm just here  to have fun, They start with Escape from Azkaban.

Hell, I'm in hell.

I just wanna die today,

Dementors,

they're haunting all my dreams

It's bascally about how Sirius Black had escaped Azkaban, and that he wasn't the guilty one, it was all Pettigrew''s fault. I like to listen to this song; it's quite nice to listen to when one is upset. George is obviously enjoying this; he's jumping up and down!!!

"SIT DOWN, YOU GINGER TWIT!" a voice yells at him. George, having heard him, waved his hands up and down in the air, making an evil, rude face, which shut the man right up. They've moved onto the next song, Luna Lovegood. It's a love song about Luna Lovegood, a Ravenclaw in Ginny's year. The lead guitarist I think had come up with it.

Propaganda is,

Putting thoughts in my head.

Surely now our,

Days of childhood are dead

George is swaying a bit now, and sweating. 

"Accio Waterbottle," I whisper under my breath, and in an instant, a bright orange waterbottle with a strange looking W flies into my hand. 

"George, want some water?" I offer him, and he takes it and starts chugging it down.

"Thanks, I really needed that!" he tells me, and returns his gaze. I'm getting a bit bored now, and I try to hide hit. Obviously, it doesn't work, because George notices it a few minutes later.

"You're bored, aren't you?" he states knowingly. I shake my head, trying to hide my face.

"YOU ARE!" he points at me, grinning broadly. 

"FINE!" I give in, "I'm bored! Happy? It's just that...well...they aren't really playing an exciting song. Don't worry about me though, I'm sure it'll be over in a few seconds, and they'll start a good song!"

"I know something that'll cheer you up!" he cackles. He grabs me by my waist, and gives me the kiss of a lifetime. George let's go of me after a few seconds of kissing, and I stagger back, mustering up enough energy to say a "Wow," George simply laughs.

"Looks like they're changing the song!" he tells me, noticing the silence. After a few seconds, it gets awkward. I realize that not even a bug is flying about. George stares around stifly. I slowly become aware that they're staring at...well...us!!! 

"HELLO!" George yells out, "WHAT'S GOING ON?! WHY'VE WE STOPPED?"

I, of course, know what it is. 

"George, I think it's us!" I whisper to him, and he instantly stops yelling. He puts on a thinking face, and then yells out, "WHAT DID WE DO?!"

It was the kiss...I just knew it. It had to be.

"George..." I begin, "DO you think it was...our...kiss? It's possible..."

"Oh..." he stops, "Alright! WIZARDS! WITCHES! IT WAS JUST A KISS! A LITTLE SNOGGING NEVER HURT ANYONE! NOW, GO BACK TO YOUR MUSICAL EVENT!"

 More silence.

"George," I whisper, "Let's just leave. Please. It's the best thing to do. The concert's almost over anyway."

"Fine," he agrees, "WE'RE LEAVING, ALRIGHT?! BYE!"

And together, we walk out and fly off in his car, with big smiles plastered on our face.