32 Hesitating Aranv

Part 32 Hesitating Aranv

In college,

Khushi came to the college and was upset, not finding Arnav in the class. She dialed his number but, he didn't attend it. She was suffocating restlessly. If he didn't come to the college, she could not meet him for the next two days because it was a weekend. She didn't know how to make him understand her stand without meeting him. She was frustrated and helpless.

Arnav intentionally came to the college late at the end of the first period. Khushi's face brightened to see him. Arnav saw her sitting at their place as usual and felt a little relieved. He came to their place and sat silently. He knew Khushi was looking at him smilingly. He looked at her and averted his gaze. As he didn't expect, Khushi slowly touched his palm. Arnav looked at her hand. She entwined her fingers with his lovingly. He slowly raised his eyelashes to her face controlling his emotions.

"I LOVE YOU" she whispered.

Arnav tried to pull his hand but she gripped it tight with her both hands.

"Don't try..." she warned.

"Khushi, leave my hand..." he said in a thin tone.

"Why?"

"Khushi... what you think will never happen"

"Why won't it happen?"

"I already told you... I'm cursed..."

"But, I'm feeling blessed to have you in my life... I don't care about your damn curse... understand?"

Arnav removed her hand.

"Listen to the class first..."

"Ok, I will listen to the class FIRST... will you listen to me SECONDLY?"

Arnav didn't answer but looked at the professor. Though he asked her to listen to the class, his mind didn't listen to the lesson. His mind was getting deep down into Khushi. He could not believe Khushi still said the three magical words to him. She was firm... she had not changed her mind even after knowing the horrible truth of his life... but... would it be stable? Won't she feel bad for loving a werewolf later? What would she think if she got to know how he was facing the full moon day every month? Could she bear it? Won't she feel low to have such a life partner? Did she accept him WHOLEHEARTEDLY, or this was sympathy? He was debating about the girl who was sitting next to him.

He turned his gaze and looked at her gulping down. Khushi smiled at him.

"Do you have any idea, what you are doing, Khushi?"

"Do you think I'm doing this without any idea, Arnie?"

"Yes, you have no idea what the werewolf is..."

"I have... I have surfed about it thoroughly... I understood why you refused the keer in the silver bowl... how you reached me in the blink of an eye when the snake was about to attack me... how you uprooted the tree to hit the guys in the Botanical Garden... how you reached the place hearing my voice and broke Parthiban and his friends' hands and legs... you have superpower... you can hear, see, and sense better than us..."

"If you got to know so much about werewolf, you would have known that it would kill anyone at the time of transformation... there won't be any difference..."

"Why will I be there when you transform? I will also go to the temple with Uncle and Aunty on the full moon day...! And I got to know one more thing too... werewolves can be controlled with a mirror. If a werewolf sees its reflection, it will cause them so much shame and embarrassment that they will lose their powers and turn back into their human form. So, I will keep a mirror with me on the full moon day... simply..."