37 Change

Part 37 Change

Arnav reached home all the way smiling, thinking about their union. It was completely unexpected. He knew Khushi loved him but he didn't know she would be ready to intimate with him to assure him. What a blissful experience...! She kissed him, hugged him, intimated with him...! There was not a single inch in her body he didn't touch. She was his...!

Ranta and Arvind saw a change in him. His face shined like ever before. Yes, there was a sudden change in Arnav.

"I think Khushi proposed to him," Arvind said.

"Not only that, I think he would have told her the truth also" Ranta guessed.

"How do you say so?"

"There is no nervousness nor confusion in his face. His face looks so clear. That's why"

"Do you think Khushi would have accepted him after knowing the truth?"

"I think so... otherwise, he would not be looking relieved"

"If it is true, I will do anything to get them married no matter who is against them," Arvind said.

Ratna knew he said that keeping Shashi Gupta in his mind. She nodded yes.

"Go and call Chotte for dinner," Ratna said.

Arvind nodded ok and knocked on his room door. Arnav opened the door.

"Chotte, come and have dinner"

Arnav nodded. He came to the dining, following Arvind. Arnav tried not to show his happiness and tried to be rigid like always. Though he tried hard, it was not completely easy for him to do that.

Are not our eyes the mirror of our heart? When the heart is full of happiness, how could the eyes be shown opposite to it? His eyes sparkled.

They start eating.

"Did the SP sir come?" Arvind asked.

"I didn't know Dad... I dropped Khushi outside. Didn't go in"

"Oh... didn't you see his jeep outside?"

"No, Dad"

"That means he has not come yet" Arvind continued eating.

"Dad..." Arnav called.

Arvind and Ratna looked at him, stopping eating.

"Tell me Chotte"

"I would like to buy a bike," he said.

Arvind and Ratna looked at each other dumbfounded.

"Actually, I think it will be easy for me to go to college if I have a bike and could save time..." he said not firmly looking at them.

"Chotte, you don't have to give me a reason. If you want a bike, you can get it. Why do we have money if we don't spend it to fulfill our wishes?" Arvind said.

Arnav smiled.

"In fact, I asked you to buy a bike many times. It was you who denied it"

"At that time, I didn't feel it was necessary..." Arnav replied, without thinking. Yet, they didn't ask him, what made you feel, now it was necessary.

"What bike do you like to get?"

"Himalayan 450..."

Arvind nodded smiling. After finishing dinner, Aranv went to his room.

"Ratna, I can't believe this," he said excitedly.

"I too can't..."

Arvind removed his phone and contacted a bike dealer. He attended the call.