Three

Hey Guys! Hope you are enjoying the story so far!

For those who don't know. Ryder was changed into Kai. I felt like the name Kai suited his character better. Sorry for the confusion!

PICTURE OF MELROSE!!!!

XOXO

Rina Out!

Three—

"You are such a traitor!"

"I was doing you a favor!"

"How in the world is ambushing me with...him a favor?" I whisper yelled, whacking her in the arm. She pouted, fixing her makeup in the mirror. After the revelation of her plot, I forced her to go to the bathroom with me so I could yell at her.

"You have been in love with him since you were little, but I knew you were never going to work up the courage to talk to him so when I saw an opportunity arise, I couldn't help but take it."

"What opportunity?"

Mel sighed.

"Kai asked Jackson if I had any Omega friends that weren't betrothed to anyone and if he could set him up with one of them, so Jackson asked me to ask you to go on a double date. I thought this was the perfect opportunity for you to actually talk to him and maybe even become his betrothed."

I knew she was only trying to help and under different circumstances, I would have been thrilled. But, I've already talked to him and didn't leave the greatest impression.

"Mel, I have talked to him," I told her finally.

Her head whipped around as she gaped at me in shock.

"When?"

"Last week, right after the incident with the human. When Jackson took you away, I sort of yelled at the human and then told him to 'control his bitch.' Later on, after I saw you guys at the fountain, I ran into him again. He was still with that human. He asked me to apologize to her so I went off on him."

This time, Mel whacked me in the arm.

"Drew!"

"I'm sorry! But seriously, do you really expect me to apologize to a human? Get real. No man, no matter who he is, will ever make me do an act so foul."

Just thinking about it was like acid on my tongue.

Melrose shared my distaste for humans so she knew how felt about it. I guess that's why she sighed and patted my shoulder.

"Well, let's go out there and you can fix your word fart."

I snorted at her but followed her out of the Omega bathroom. The guys were murmuring lowly to each other, it looked like Jackson was apologizing to Kai and Kai looked almost sad. They stopped talking at our approach.

"Took you guys long enough," Jackson snorted, trying to lighten the awkward air. It would've worked if Kai wasn't staring at me so intensely. The attention was making me uncomfortable.

"There was a long line," Mel fibbed playfully.

"Sure there was," Jackson rolled his eyes but smiled.

They settled into a nice conversation, leaving Kai and I in an awkward silence. I was searching for something—anything—to say but my mind was running completely blank.

"May I ask why you dislike humans so much?" Kai questioned me.

Seriously?

Of all topics to talk about, he chooses that one?