Twelve

Hey guys! SO you have finally caught up to me. This is the last chapter I've written so far, but never fear I haven't run out of steam. I just got a little too post happy and rushed to put all the chapters up. I'm still spitting them out rapidly. I will be taking it a bit slower now though, I don't want to rush the story. 

Anywhoreeee, enjoy!

PIC OF KAI (I can't get enough of this guy)

Your favorite Bitch,

Firelipz♥

Twelve—

After things calmed down, Kai dismissed Stonem and Robin from the meeting. He said looking at them made him want to kill them. As soon as they left, I felt a lot better.

We ended up transferring to another room within the facility so the Alphas could discuss things and the Omegas could relax. The next room was much cozier. It reminded me of a vacation cabin, of course without the windows. It was a fully functioning mansion under here.

The Omegas stayed in the living room. It was clear that the others were familiar with each other. I never really had friends growing up, besides Mel who was the only one allowed where the Alphas were right now because she needed Jackson. I was feeling a bit lonely, watching them all joke around with each other.

"So you're the one who has big bad Alpha Kai wrapped around his finger," Cal smirked, leaning back on his chair with his arms folded across his chest.

"Big bad Alpha Kai?" I raised a brow, "He's the sweetest guy on earth, there's nothing big and bad about him."

All of the Omegas busted out in laughter. Pyka laughed so hard he started tearing.

"He just lost his shit in there and you don't think he's big and bad? He must be so whipped!"

"That was the first time I ever really saw him lose his temper," I admitted, not sure how to process this new information. Was I really that clueless about my mate? Was he really that terrifying when I'm not around?

"He's the top Alpha in the running to be an Elder when he Passes Over. You can't possibly think he managed that and remained a gentle giant, did you?" Cal asked.

"He's actually quite terrifying. He came over once and tossed Talon around like it was nothing," Sherry informed in a quiet voice.

"Kai isn't scary at all," I argued, getting a little peeved at the way they were talking about my Alpha. Kai was the perfect mate and I'd defend his reputation.

"You know, I'm not really surprised it was you that ended up taming him," Pyka said suddenly, those brown eyes twinkling with mischief. "Drew Lyall, the untouchable Omega. Always outsmarting people and standing up for helpless Omegas against the mean Alphas. If anyone was going to be Kai Hemming's mate, it was going to be you."

I shifted uncomfortably. That's the second time I heard that. The 'Untouchable Omega' title that seemed to follow me around.

"Why does everyone keep saying that? When did I become the Untouchable Omega? I'm not even high rank, not like you guys...I'm kind of a nobody."