Nine

Even though this wasn't on the Poll doesn't mean I won't update it lol. Here's a good one, hope you enjoy it.

Warning: Smut. Heavy fucking Smut. (Not really what you'd expect though, low key disturbing)

ENJOY MY LOVELIES!!!

I love comments btw, the more you comment, the more I want to post. Just and FYI. NO PRESSURE OR ANYTHINGGGG! (there's a lot of pressure actually)

ANYWHORE...PICTURE OF KAI!!! (If you guys could see his eyes...OMG they are so freaking beautiful like UGHHH) 

XOXO

Rina Out!

Nine—

I slightly forgot what happened last night, so when I woke up, naked and being spooned by an equally naked Kai, I was a little shocked. He was awake already—of course—just stroking my sides gently, with barely a whisper of a touch. I could hear his heart beating steadily and feel the evenness of his breath on my neck. It was calming.

He knew I was awake, but didn't say word. I didn't either. It was like we were avoiding breaking the spell. We were happy and relaxed in each other's arms but sooner or later we had to face reality.

We broke up.

This was simply a circumstantial convenience and nothing more.

So why did my heart violently disagree?

"Kai," I whispered.

He tensed around me, squeezing me tighter to him as if refusing to let this moment go. He was running from reality too.

"Kai listen—"

"Please...just let me enjoy this a little while longer. I just want to hold you in my arms again," he pleaded softly, voice hoarse and raspy from just waking up.

I stayed quiet, sinking into his body more and relishing in the warmth and security. I could hear my parents murmuring downstairs and moving around in the kitchen. Most likely preparing breakfast.

I shivered, the window was open and the chilly morning air swept in without remorse.

"Cold?" Kai murmured.

I nodded.

He pulled the blanket up and more firmly around us. I twisted in his arms so I was facing him. And Goddess was he a sight. I don't think my mind could ever do him justice. How am I so lucky? Well...how was I so lucky, I should say. This beautiful man wasn't mine anymore.

His black locks were disheveled from sleep and his eyes were kind of dull. They weren't the vibrant emerald I was so use to and that worried me, just as the dark bruise-like bags under his eyes. I reached up to gently smooth the bags with my thumbs. Kai's eyes closed as if he were savoring my touch.

This was all my fault.

"You haven't been sleeping," I noted.

He smiled sadly without opening his eyes.

"How could I?" he whispered.

"Kai—" I started again and he tensed, bracing himself for the worst. I frowned feeling even more horrible. He was suffering greatly because I wasn't accepting my job as his Omega.

Maybe mom was right...maybe I was spoiled.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

Kai's eyes snapped open and he searched mine wildly.