Sixteen

PICTURE OF KAI.

XOXO

Rina

Sixteen—

"Some things never change, huh?" Mel muttered, watching me swallow myself in her blankets on her bed. Well I should say her and Jackson's bed.

"It's not the same," I muttered.

I couldn't find my comfort. The bed was too big and not fluffy enough. It wasn't Mel's bed, therefore I could not find my peace.

I watched her put makeup on feeling a sense of déjà vu.

"You know, Kai's going to be upset if you're not ready by the time he gets back," Mel warned, getting up to slip on her long deep violet ball gown. I groaned at the sight of it.

"I don't wanna go!" I moaned.

Definitely déjà vu.

"Seriously Drew? You never change."

Pyka pushed open the door and strolled in. He was sporting a custom made three piece charcoal gray tuxedo. Despite his rounded belly, he pulled it off quite well.

"Up! Up! Up!" he said to me, pulling the blankets off.

"No! Go away!" I protested.

"No way, pal. I was informed that you had a tendency to mope whenever you had to dress up. Not anymore. Not around me you won't. Now get up and let's get you dressed." He kept tugging at me. I looked at Melrose helplessly.

"Save me!" I mouthed.

She smirked and waved.

I cried in protest, slowly being dragged away by a tiny pregnant Omega.

Cal and Sherry were waiting in my room, dressed impeccably in tuxedos. Cal's was a traditional black tux but he looked absolutely debonair. His hair was styled with a perfect swoop of a wave on his forehead. It was as if he just walked off a photoshoot. Sherry was quite attractive as well in his silver tuxedo. His blood red curls spilled over his shoulders and the color of his outfit brought out the shine in his eyes. They were a sight to behold.

I glanced at Cal a little warily though. He apologized for his episode before but I still was uneasy.

"Clothes off!" Pyka snapped.

I sighed, tugging my clothes off. They forced me into my tuxedo and fussed over my hair. When I was up to their standards, they stood back to admire their work.

"I hate you all," I muttered darkly.

Pyka grinned, "Love you too, babe! Now let's go go go! The kids and I are starving!"

I rolled my eyes at that. He literally just ate three sandwiches and a full bag of grapes smothered in mustard. The weirdo.

"Yeah yeah," I muttered, following them down the hall where the Alphas were waiting for us. They looked amazing. Brynn was sporting a teal dress that hugged her curvy figure perfectly. Nick was handsome in a navy tuxedo and his short hair styled smartly. Talon rocked the bowtie and a traditional black tuxedo.

Now Kai...

Kai was beautiful.

He was wearing a white three piece suit. His vest and tie was a deep green that matched his eyes perfectly. His hair was slicked back and he was freshly shaven. I gulped, wondering how this incredible being could possibly be mine.