Ten

Hey Guys, here's another one for you. I also wanted to let you guys know that I will be starting the second book soon, titled Losing Him because Loving Him is coming to an end. BUT, it will be posted before the actual end of this book because it starts a little before the end of Loving Him. Maybe in like two weeks or so.

Anywhore, enjoy this one.

Dedicated to @ClariceBookman for being an awesome supporter of this story. I always enjoy reading your comments. Thank you for being a part of this process!

PICTURE OF DREW!

XOXO

Firelipz♥

Chapter Ten

KAI

Things were starting to make a lot of sense now.

Asher wasn't so much interested in helping me find my mate, but instead, he hoped he'd run into his own. He must have known that Asa was in that facility, or heard some type of rumor. But there was still one problem to address.

Asa was pregnant.

It didn't seem to hit the Alpha at first but once the couple pulled away from their embrace, it became the forefront of their reunion.

"I'm so sorry," Asher cried, looking down at Asa's stomach. It was pretty big now, since he's been taking the nutrition pills. He didn't look like he was carrying five pups but he'd blow up eventually.

Asa rubbed his stomach.

"If only I had found out sooner, I could have saved you from this. We'd be mated and it'd be my pups swimming inside of you. When I find out who did this to you...I will rip them to pieces," Asher growled.

And that is when the tension became palpable. So thick that everyone in the room was swimming in it. I glanced at Christos who looked guilty and dejected, hunching into himself. I couldn't help but feel sorry for him, especially since I knew the whole story.

Asa didn't dare to look in Christos's direction which made me question if he really hated the hybrid Alpha like he claimed.

But of course, Pyka couldn't keep his mouth shut.

"If you want him, he's right over there." The pregnant Omega jerked his chin in Christos's direction.

Asa's eyes widened in shock for a moment. Asher was quick to move, starting towards Christos but I blocked his way, restraining him by the shoulder.

"Don't," I said.

Asher gaped at me incredulously. "You're defending the monster who raped my beloved?"

"If it wasn't for him, Asa wouldn't even be alive right now. It hurts him more than you, trust me. And he has done nothing but care for and protect your beloved in your stead," I snapped.