Important Announcements

Okay, I have a few important announcements regarding Loving Him.

First order of business: The Community of Wolves in the story are NOT WEREWOLVES. I know in the first chapter I may have mentioned them as werewolves but this story took a different different direction and it is INCREDIBLY important that you all know that. It will be relevant to the future.

Second order of business: So I have decided to break Loving Him into two parts. The first part is near completion. When I reach the end of Part 1, there will be a small (yes small, like a week or so) break so I can catch up with Part 2. Don't panic or anything.

Third: Part 2 will be the alternating points of view between Kai and Drew. So you'll finally be able to see inside Kai's head...YAY!

Fourth: I am debating on making this book a series. BUT each book will be a different couple as focus. What will make it a series is the fact that it will be in the same world as Kai's and Drew's and the same dire events will have occurred. But again, I'M STILL DEBATING! This is not set in stone.

Name Pronunciations:

Kai- KY (not really sure how to sound that one out)

Sherry- SH-AIR-REE

Pyka- PIE-KUH

Talon- TAL-LUHN

Stonem- STOW-NEHM