Fifteen

Hey guys! Because I love you all so dearly, I decided to post another chapter. This one is pretty informative. As for another note that I forgot to mention about the Wolves, they don't have super powers. They don't have incredible healing or super speed but don't get me wrong, they heal just a little bit faster than humans and they run way faster than humans but wolves do that anyway. The only thing I'm fibbing about is their strength. While they aren't the hulk, they are incredibly strong and can carry up to three times their body weight. Just something to keep in mind. 

Anywhore, enjoy my lovelies. 

Picture of Robin.

XOXO

Rina

Fifteen—

Goddess, it felt so good to just run. As intelligent as our species is, we are still creatures of the sun, bound by the earth. It was in our nature to revel in the beauty of the outdoors. The earth gave us strength.

I was really sad when Kai said it was time to head back. He trotted very close to my side the entire way there. His coat brushing up against mine. It was almost as if he were Scent-Rolling me. I swear, he's never satisfied unless I reek of him.

He doesn't need to worry about anyone else stealing me from him, I was his forever.

When we got back, she was there. Dressed in a brown leather tunic and bright green tights. As ugly as her outfit was, her hair was pulled back in a simple ponytail. No outrageous colors or styles to match.

She looked up at our approach. I snarled at her.

Kai nuzzled my hair before sending me off with the other Omegas while he talked to her. I couldn't focus though, my entire being was zeroed in on their conversation. I couldn't hear them but I could see them. I had to make sure she didn't try to pull any crap.

"Stare any harder and you'll pull a muscle," Nick snorted.

I growled at him which he returned with one much more ferocious.

Alpha.

Right.

"Why is she even here? What business does a human have with Wolves?" Pyka  asked. Somewhere along the lines, Melrose and I converted him to our human hating side. Omegas never really liked humans to begin with because they were always trying to take our Alphas away from us. But what was a little dislike developed into full blown loathing.

"We need her, that's all you need to know," Nick said firmly.

Pyka looked like he was about to say something but his face contorted in pain. He doubled over, hand over his swollen stomach.

"Pyka, what's wrong?" Nick demanded, instantly worried.

"It hurts," he gasped. "Sharp pains."

Nick's head snapped over at Sherry who seemed calm despite what was happening. "What's wrong with him?"

"Relax, his body is adjusting to cater to his babies. He will experience cramps like this every once in a while. They will grow more severe the closer he gets to delivery. Just gently rub his stomach. When the babies get old enough to hear, talk to them, read to them, play music. Interaction helps."

Pyka sucked in a breath, breathing heavily.

Nick rubbed his stomach is soothing circles, whispering in his ears, "You're okay. Everything is okay. You're strong, you can fight through the pain."

After a few moments, Pyka relaxed. Nick didn't stop massaging his stomach though, but the atmosphere went back to being carefree.

Though not for long.