Two

So my lovelies, here's a long chappy for ya. Tell me what you all think of Kai after this. Poor guy is going insane...literally. 

This chapter is dedicated to @Suesie for being such a dedicated reader and commenter that never fails to make me smile. 

Picture of Kai.

Happy Reading!

Kiss this Bitch,

Firelipz♥

Two—

KAI

Every day was a struggle for control. I could feel myself slipping right through the cracks and it terrified me. This fear...it was the only thing holding me back from reuniting with my beloved Drew. He needed me, but I can't even get a grip on myself.

Triggers.

No one can figure out what they are, but it's always something that just sets me off. And I do things...things I can't remember.

There are times I've woken up naked in the middle of the forest not knowing where I was or how I got there. Whenever I asked the others what happened, none of them know. They just say I've been missing for hours.

I'm scared Drew.

If I lose you, I'll become a monster.

"Apparently the humans can't get a read on him either. None of the injections are working on him. It's like he's immune to everything they put in his system," Robin informed, sitting across the tables from all of the Alphas. Her partner, Vince, sat beside her. I turned my attention to him.

"You're on the medical team with the humans, what are they injecting into him?" I demanded.

Vince was very curt with his answers and straight to the point. He never beat around the bush with anything. I wasn't sure of his reasons for joining the Wolves but you can see it in his eyes, how disgusted he was with the humans' behavior.

"They are injecting the Omegas with inducers to speed up their estrous cycles. The Omegas are being impregnated by the Betas and humans to create more Betas."

Nick sucked in a breath.

"They've gone way too far this time," Talon growled angrily.

"How many Omegas do they have in their custody?" I asked, trying to keep myself numb to the news. Drew was fine, Robin just said he was immune.

"Six thousand."

"Six thousand? How the hell did they manage to kidnap six thousand Omegas?" Brynn roared, tossing her chair back.

Robin stiffened at the Alpha's rage but kept her focus on me. Vince didn't utter another word. His part was done.

"Your Community isn't the only one they've gone after. They almost completely raided the Southern American Community and the Mid-West American Community. Who is to know if they haven't gone outside the country and attacked Wolf Communities all over the world?"