*Extra*

So when I wrote this part, I didn't realize that I wouldn't be able to stick it in anywhere so I thought I'd just put it here as an extra before the pups got too big for this to be valid. It's just a tiny snippit, but I didn't want to delete it. SO enjoy.

Kai's POV

The more they drank, the bigger they got. While they were still small, they were starting to fill out just a little. I was satisfied with the discovery after a week. About another week or so until they opened their eyes and we'll get to see what jewels they were.

Drew woke up a few times as if he was afraid the pups were going to disappear. I had to lull him back to sleep so he could relax.

A little later, there was a quiet knock on the door. I got up from the bed, careful not to jostle them, before answering. It was Asa, Mel, Asher, and Jackson. They had hopeful looks on their faces and I knew what they wanted. With a roll of my eyes but a smile on my face, I stepped aside to let them in. I motioned for them not to make a sound as they crowed around the bed.

Drew was still sleeping peacefully but curled around the pups who nuzzled against him. It was a wonderful sight. The others all had looks of awe on their faces.

"They're so small," Mel cooed softly.

"And so beautiful," Asa whispered in continuance.

The other Alphas just stood back and let their Omegas fawn over the pups, but silently admired the little ones as well.

"I wish they'd wake up," Mel pouted.

Like magic, Ambrose started to wiggle before a high pitched whine echoed in the room. Drew's face immediately frowned as he started to wake up, but I hurried to his side, kissing him and urging him back to sleep while I scooped up the noisy pup. Thankfully, Drew pumped some milk into a few bottles.

I headed for the mini fridge and popped a bottle in the microwave while nuzzling the tiny Omega. His whines became little whimpers. I held him close to my chest so he could feel my heart beating and the warmth radiating. The room itself was a sauna because they needed the heat.

Ambrose was still pitching a fit until I pushed the little syringe into his mouth. They were still too small to use a regular bottle.

Ambrose's little red paws froze as he sucked on the syringe and all of his fussing quieted. Mel and Asa hovered around me awing.

"That's it Rose, good boy," I cooed to my pup.

"Can I hold him?" Mel asked hopefully.

I looked at my pup and frowned. "No, I don't think that's a good idea. Just wait until Drew's ready and he'll give you permission."

Mel pouted but understood.

My mate would have my head if I handed off our pups to anyone but him. I may be the father and the Alpha but the pups' were always Drew's jurisdiction.