Three

So you guys are going to be in for a shock (or maybe not) with this one. I wanted to post it now because tonight I'm going on a road trip and won't be able to post for a few days. Don't worry, I'm going to my other house in Georgia which has wifi so I won't be gone for long. 

This chapter is dedicated to @divergentrebels_ because they are very active in reading and commenting. Not only that, but they always manage to cheer me up when I'm in a slump. Thanks for being so awesome!

In case you all haven't noticed, I'm starting to do this new thing where I dedicate chapters of this story to the people that help make this story great. These individuals stand out and have an impact on my writing/ writing sprees. Who knows, the next dedication might be you :)

Also, just a clarification. Betas and Werewolves are the same thing. Betas are what humans call them because they wanted a name similar to Alphas and Omegas (those damn copycats) and Werewolves are what the wolves call them because "were" means "adult male human" (or in this case...just human) and is compounded with wolf. So like human-wolf. Get it? Okay! Drew calls them Betas because he's been around humans when he discovered them which is why he mimics the humans' name for them. 

Anywhore, enjoy this chapter. You'll meet more characters. 

BTW:

Asaiya - AH-SAI-YUH

Asa - AH-SUH

ASA PICTURED ABOVE!!!

Okay now, Happy Reading!

XOXO

Gossip Girl♥

Jk

Rina♥

Three—

DREW

My body was numb with pain. I could still feel the sting of the needles piercing my flesh, the dizzying nausea that came very soon after. My throat was still raw from the screams as they tortured me, again and again for hours. It hurt. It hurt so much and I'm not sure if I can hold on any longer.

They say the first thing a person forgets is a voice.

I couldn't remember Kai's voice.

It used to be the lullaby that put me to sleep at night or the hope that gave me the strength and courage to fight, but now...I can't hear him. All I can hear is my own agony and it was slowly killing me.

The worst part is...I don't believe it's been that long since I was taken. I couldn't keep track of the time so I have no idea how long I've spent here, but it felt like forever.