Chapter 62

Xander hugged Katherine for a long while before he pulled away.

But as soon as he was about to say something, he was shoved aside by a great force.

Holly, Del and Luna shoved Xander aside and stuck to Katherine like gum, sobbing loudly.

"Lady Katherine, you are so cruel, how could you do that? you never thought how this little Holly feel when you are gone"

Holly complained between her sobs.

Katherine hugged her and gave small smile, like a mother looking over her child.

She wiped Holly's tears and said "Don't worry, I am not going anywhere anymore".

After Holly stood up from the bed, reluctantly, Liam came forward.

His also glistened with tears but none fell. He looked at her and smiled happily.

"Hey, bro, How are you?" she asked when he didn't say anything.

Liam frowned at her words and scolded "You just touched death and came back, but you still are in a mood to fool around".

Katherine looked down at her brother's words, then stretched her hands, asking for a hug.

Liam hugged his sister so tightly, afraid that she will disappear.

"So for how much time I was out" she asked after pulling away.

"Two years" Liam stated.

"So first for two hours, then for two months and now for two years, what a streak!" she muttered to herself before looking back at her brother who was searching for something in his pocket.

He pulled out a locket from his pocket, made out the same material as their mother's locket.

Some initials were messily carved inside it. Looking at it, Katherine smiled, her brother and father made her this.

Tears glistened at the corner of her eyes as she remembered how they came in her dream.

Liam quickly put the locket in her neck and clasped it tight.

When he was done, Damian spoke from the side in a indifferent sort of tone.

"Finally" he pretended to sigh heavily.

"You are awake, now your work is gifted back to you, you know how much weight have been on my head because you thought that it would be good to sleep for a whole two years" he whined while complaining.

"So you are saying that you are not relieved that I am fine" she asked raising a brow.

Liam had helped her sit a while ago as her body was totally numb at this moment so she stretched her hand a little to slap him.

Damian laughed and hugged her. He was really happy that she was fine.

Lucas also hugged her and cried.

Katherine's gaze then landed at the girl who stood at the foot of the bed.

Both the sister's nodded at each other before looking away.

Somewhere in the corner two people joined their hands worshipping Katherine for saving their lives from the hand of a devil.

She eyed them but said nothing.

Mark stood at the sidelines watching everything.

Katherine looked at him and smiled.  She motioned for him to come closer.

As he came closer, she hugged him saying softly into his ears "Thank you".

She soon let go feeling eyes on her.

Katherine chuckled a bit and then her gaze landed at the discarded Xander at the foot of the bed.

Their eyes locked and they stared at each other. Knowing the room everyone wanted to go out.

"I will go and inform dad of the good news" Lucas said quickly walking out.

Liam gave a warning glare to Xander before going out himself and dragging Mark away too.

Rosaline took the sobbing Holly out to get her something to eat because Katherine was worried that she will get sick.

Carlos came to his brother and hurried said "I will go and inform mother and everyone else that sister-in-law has woken up" and ran out with Ivan.

Now the only ones left in the room were just those two. Their familiars long gone to be by themselves.

Xander moved closer to Katherine and took in her whole fragile frame before kissing her gently as if worried that she will break if he used two much force.

Katherine looked at him with curved eyes and pulled him beside her on the bed.

Taken aback Xander pulled away but was pulled in again by his coller by Katherine.

She smiled as seeing him gulp at the close proximity but her smile didn't last long as the next moment her smirked and before he can do anything she pushed him away on the bed.

"Go sleep, you look like a zombie with those dark circles under you eyes" she said turning away.

"Do I?" he asked teasing coming before her and pecking her lips.

Katherine gasped at his shameless behaviour then again he has always been shameless.

The thing that he looked like a zombie was no where near the truth, at this moment to he looked so handsome that Katherine can't help but steal small glances.

Xander wanted to kiss her more but knowing the she was really weak at this moment, stopped.

Lying on the bed he cuddled into her like a baby cuddling into his mom.

Katherine smiled a bit at his behaviour and started to pat him sleep.

They were both tired and soon fell in a deep sleep.

________________________

In the heavens when the Gods saw this interaction,  they can't believe their eyes.

It seemed like a impossible dream but then again they looked at the girl.

She was someone who was capable to bring each and everyone to their knees.

Even the gods are no exception.

Why should not they be wary of her when she helds so much power that one wrong move infront of her and you would be killed the next second.

It was so horrifying.

__________________________

The Kingdom of Demonica drowned in happiness when they heard that Katherine had woke up and was all good.

Their princess was fine, they can't help but rejoice.

In the whole Kingdom preparations were being made to welcome their princess who might arrive their in a month after fully recovering .