The first puzzle piece falls into place...

Over a week passed since the Demir's house was shot. After that, everything went quiet, and the wait made Baran crazy. His uncle was still out there, and his men had failed to find him. They were still waiting for the results of the bullets. And to top it all up, Timur was still in charge of Derya's shares. After learning the truth about Dilan, nothing changed for that man. His agenda was the same: to remove Baran from his position. His mother had come to the office to talk to Baran; she reassured him that she would stop her son's scheming, but she was failing at best. Nevertheless, Baran had taken all the precautions. Investor's language was money, and to that day, he had delivered and planned to continue doing that. With the launch of the new collection, Baran had his marketing team invite jewelry houses from the USA and Asia. Most had confirmed their assistant, so the prospects were good. Baran was in the middle of answering one last email when his office phone rang. "Mr. Baran, Mr. Okhan is here to see you." He responded immediately. "Send him in." Baran circled his desk and went to meet his friend. Behind him was Kerem. "Okhan?" They shook hands. "I have the results, my friend." He wasn't in the mood for preambles. "So the results are..." Okhan knew him well. The man cut to the chase. "A match..." All the anxiety build-up of waiting dissipated with those words. "We already got an order out for Mr. Hassan. He is to be taken into custody on site." Catching him will not be easy. The man had a head start. "Are we sure that he is still in the country? He could have left during this time?" Kerem asked. "I asked for a few favors, and we kept an eye on airports, ports, bus stations, and borders. He was not seen anywhere. He should still be in Türkiye."

Baran was sure his uncle was still in the country. He was enjoying the game too much. He was a puppeteer, but he liked to watch the show. It was the case when his mother was killed. He sent Mr. Seyit to do the job, yet he could not help but be there to see it all unfold. No, his uncle was not leaving the country, but Türkiye was big; there were many places to hide if you wanted to, and Hassan did. "He is here, Kerem. I'm sure of it. The issue is, how do we flush him out?" Baran began pacing the room. They needed to come up with something juicy enough to provoke Hassan. But what?" Okhan spoke. "On my end, I already have the police force doing a manhunt. We will find him eventually." Kerem spoke. "I will meet with the legal team and tell them the results. We would do anything necessary so he stays in jail for good when apprehended." Baran stopped. "Thank you both for everything you are doing." Then, the thought came to Baran. "The launch, I'm sure he has people feeding information, and he is aware the release of the new collection is coming..." His friends were puzzled. "What are you thinking, brother," Kerem asked. "I'm thinking, let's ensure he shows up that day." Okhan was skeptical. "Yes, Baran, but how?" He didn't share his plans; instead, he asked Okhan for a favor. "Okhan, I need you to find someone for me. I will send you the details on your phone." His friend replied without hesitation. "Will do, Baran. Now I must go. This is a critical time in the investigation. We can't leave anything to fate." In the middle of everything, Baran knew how lucky he was to have his friends. "Thank you both again... for your help." Both nodded before they left his office.

Dilan was absent-minded. There was so much she was dealing with. Mr. Hassan had yet to be caught, and her husband was always on edge. Ms. Gözde had tried to speak to her several times after Dilan asked her for space and that "cousin" of hers; the man was hell-bent on taking over Karabey holdings. Not to mention her family. They could not get over all these problems. A knock on the door got Dilan out of her head. "Yes?" Her assistant entered. "Ms. Dilan, your sister is here to see you." She stood up. "Zümrüt?" Her eyes went to her door. It was, in fact, Zümrüt. She walked towards her fast, and the two hugged. "Dilan!" They missed each other, and with everything happening, they needed each other more than ever. "I didn't know you were coming," Dilan commented. "With what happened with my mom and in the house. I needed to come. I could not let my dad and brother deal with all this alone. I came to take them with me." Dilan asked. "To Germany?" Dilan walked her sister to the couch, and they sat. "Yes, if only our dad would agree to come." Dilan was intrigued. "What do you mean?" Zümrüt grabbed her hands. "Dilan, you need to help me convince him. He says he won't move until that man is caught. He says he owes that to the Karabeys." Her father had a point. He was a key witness in the case against Mr. Hassan. "I'll see what I can do." Dilan could not promise anything. She didn't want to jeopardize that man going to jail. He needed to be inside for her to breathe comfortably. It was the only way to ensure Baran's safety. "Dilan, were you there? Did you see my mom in that state?"