{1}

Yay! This is the first chapter of my new book. I'm so excited to write this. I know I recently created Dreamers and the others but ideas just popped into my head. I couldn't just ignore it and then sooner, I wouldn't have any ideas for new stories. Plus its my decision so I can do whatever I want. Just so you guys know, THIS IS BASED OFF THE ACTUAL MOVIE.

I don't want any comments saying that I'm copying because I'm not. I'm changing the story but there will be a lot of scenes similar to the movie. I got inspired with this ever since I actually watched it in theaters. I loved it sooooo much. I just wanted it to be a One Direction story, so I took the chance to actually do it. I hope you guys like it. Please vote and comment because it really helps me making the story better.

-Mixtli
###################################

Z A Y N

"Boys! Your gonna miss your flight!" My mom yelled from downstairs. I groaned as I got out of bed since I was like awake all this time. I texted my girlfriend and told her that I was about to leave. I locked my phone and got out of my room to brush my teeth again. I was already ready so I raced down the stairs, waiting for my little brother, Harry. I grabbed my sweater and headed outside and said my goodbye's to my girlfriend, Ariel.

"Make sure you text me everyday and send me pictures so I won't forget what you look like." She said as we held to each others hands. "Ok." I smiled and looked at her.

My brother ran out of the house with his fanny pack on his hips and a backpack on his back. My mom locked the door and headed inside the car with my brother behind her.

Ariel and I were still saying goodbye until my dad interuppted us by honking the horn.

"Come on Zayn, your not going to the freaking army. We don't want you guys to be late and miss your flight." My dad yelled and honked the horn again.

"I gotta go." I said turning my attention to Ariel. "I love you." She said as I let go of her hands and ran inside the car. I waved goodbye to her as I looked out the window.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I heard that Aunt Katie makes some of the most coolest machines of dinosaurs." My brother said. I rolled my eyes and sighed and decided to put on my headphones and ignore everything that was going on. I looked out the window and thought to myself about why I had to go to this stupid park in the first place.

"I can't wait to see the T-rex, the Brinciosaurus and the triceratops. I want to see all!" He exclaimed as he looked at his dinosaur book for like the third time since we got in the car.

We are just leaving for a week or so but, I had to be stuck with my annoying little brother. I turned up the music from my IPod and closed my eyes facing the window.

After a half an hour drive, we finally made it to the airport. "Finally." I said as I got out of the car and stretched.

I grabbed my suitcase and walked towards the sliding doors with my parents and brother following. "Hey Zayn wait up!" My brother called out my name. I sighed and stopped walking and waited until Harry caught up.

"Are you excited to see the park for the first time?" He asked and smiled as we made it to the security stands. "Yea sure whatever." I rolled my eyes and stopped walking. I was about to get scanned until my mom called us out. "Boys, aren't you forgetting something?" My mom asked as she spread her arms wide open.

"Bye mom!" Harry smile and gave both parents a big hug. I had to do the same as well. "Bye you guys." I said and walked back in line with Harry following me.

"Bye boys." Our parents waved as we left to our plane.

"Oh and Zayn, please take care of your brother." My dad said with a face. I looked and Harry and nodded my head and turned my attention to my phone.

We sat in the plane and made our way to the place. Harry was on his Nintendo DS playing Mario Kart as I was texting Ariel.

Me: Hey. Just made it on the plane :( sigh*

Ariel: Aw poor baby. I miss you already. :* :* :*

"Zayn." Harry whispered. "What." I turned my attention to the curly haired boy.

"What if Aunt Katie doesn't have time for us." He frowned. Why would he be asking me this?
"She will dude. She is pretty busy but I bet she will have time for us." I gave a small smile to Harry.

"You really think so?" He asked. I sighed and nodded my head as I turned up the music.

Oh boy, this is gonna be a long flight.

End of chapter one! I hope you guys like it. Zayn is gonna be like those boys that only care about girls and not interested in what his brother is into but don't worry, his attitude will get better. Sorry if the chapter was pretty short as well. It's the first one so I don't wanna give to much detail already. Plus I'm sorry if I gave a really long authors note in the beginning and end of the chapter. Lol xD

-Mixtli