{26}

M I X T L I

Ariel gasped and screamed as she processed every single word Zayn's lucious lips said. Zayn kissed my forehead and rubbed my back as Ariel watched. "Over?!" She cried louder and harder. I rolled my eyes and sighed as I saw some people staring at us with these weird faces. "Drama queen." I whispered to myself, causing me to laugh. Naomi chuckled in the back and hid her face in Harry's shoulder, taking caution for any little thing.

"W-why Zayn?! After everything I did for you." She whimpered and clenched her hands into fists. Her eyes were red and her make up was getting ruined.

A 15 year old wearing all of these beauty products. Wow.

"You never did anything for me." Zayn chuckled and moved away from me. "I did a whole lot for you! For us! What did this-this stupid bitch do for you!" Ariel screamed and moved her arms everywhere. Zayn raised an eyebrow and the kids in the back flinched a little. "Ooo." JJ whispered and laughed, followed by the rest of the kids.

"Stupid bitch huh." I chuckled and crossed my arms below my chest. "Would a stupid bitch make it alive from a wilderness all by herself? Or at least save your sorry ass' boyfriend? Or at least know that you are too desperate to stay with one man after he breaks up with you?" I huffed and bit in the inside of my cheek.

"Would a stupid bitch know all that?" I added and stepped forward, leading me to be only two inches away from Ariel's face. "Mix." JJ butted in. I had no expression on my face. I looked at Ariel for a while and then walked back, leaving the poor girl standing there. "But Zayn, I love you." She cried. Zayn shook his head and scoffed as he looked at the ground.

"That doesn't mean that I love you back." Zayn argued. Ariel gasped and placed her hand over her chest, and back up a bit.

Damn, that must have hurt.

"You're gonna pay for this." Ariel hissed. Zayn laughed and shook his head, knowing how Ariel actually acted. "You can't even get close to a ladybug without freaking out." Zayn laughed at his pity ex-girlfriend.

I joined and so did Harry, which caused Ariel to give an evil glance at the boy. He stopped laughing and cleared his throat later on. Naomi giggled and kissed Harry on the cheek for comfort. "Fine, I hope your happy with this slutbag." Ariel flipped her hair and walked past us, bumping into me and making me lose my balance. I fell to the side but luckily, Zayn was there to catch me. I gasped as I thought I was going to fall hard, but feeling arms wrap around my waist made me feel safer. "Gotcha." Zayn smiled and looked down at me. Naomi squealed, causing me to move my head back. "Awwwww." Andrea cooed, causing me to flush.

"Well, I guess thats over." Zayn said as he put me down slowly and helped me stand.

Andrea, JJ, Naomi and Harry quietly left without us noticing. I looked around and saw that the little kids were gone and out of sight. I gave a small smile and looked back at Zayn, who was looking at me with a smile. "Was it true?" I asked as I swayed side to side. "Everything I said?" He asked as he grabbed my hands. My heart started to beat faster as I felt Zayn's hand wrap around mine. "Y-yea." I gulped as I felt is other hand grab my other hand. "Yes. It was all true." Zayn smiled and placed his hand on my cheek. "Zayn?" I whispered as I felt him lean forward. "Mix, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked right before he gave me a flashy smile. I felt weak to my knees. Everything went blank. I smlied at Zayn and nodded my head as I wrapped my hands around Zayn's neck. He laughed in my ear and kissed my cheek before he slithered down my lips.

A R I E L

I ran and ran away from Zayn and that girl with the really weird name. I can't believe Zayn broke up with me. After being with him for a year! How? And why? What does that girl have that I don't? I asked myself all of these questions as I walked to the end of the area. There were guards in some corners who weren't even paying attention. I cried and whimpered as my heart was broken. I turned around and gasped as I saw what I didn't want to see.

I saw from afar the most horrifying thing in the world. I was mad. Seeing Zayn kiss that girl like that.

I will get him.

I will.

A U N T K A T I E

I walked around and looked at the many people who were injured and in fear. I talked to many people and asked how they were doing. Owen accompanied me as I finished greeting everyone. We walked to the exit of the surrounding and faced each other.

"So what do we do now?" I asked Owen, who stood next to me as we watched outside of the barricaded area we weee stuck in.

"Probably stick together, just for survial." Owen answered and grabbed onto my hand.

I smiled and looked out at the sunset, with Owen on one side, and the survivors behind.

So there is going to be I think one last chapter after this one. I don't know. But I do know that this story is ending pretty soon.

Vote/Comment :)