{20}

O W E N

"I guess this is how it ends up." I said looking at one of my raptors.
Blue hissed as me and stepped a bit forward, with Charlie and Delta on the other sides.

"And all the effort of the training meant nothing to you?" I spoke to the three raptors that looked at me.

"Owen, what do we do?" Katie whispered in my ear as I looked around the area.

"Just watch." I whispered back and looked at Blue.

"Blue, its ok." I gulped and stepped forward slowly, sticking my hand out. Blue hissed a bit and looked at me with his snake eyes.

"Hey, don't give me that shit." I answered back as I got closer to the dino's snout.

Z A Y N

"Owen is crazy." Mixtli said as she watched the man get closer to the raptor. Her hand wrapped around my arms and the other was gripping onto my free hand. I chuckled and looked at our hands, that perfectly fit together.

I nodded my head in agreement and stared at the Idominus, who stood still right in front of us. It's tail wagged slowly as it saw the group and I standing there, looking like some fresh meat out of the butcher shop. (Idk why I put the tbh haha)
"This is the end I guess." Naomi whimpered and held onto Harry's arm. "Shhhhh." Owen said to the raptor. Blue cooed as Owen placed his hand on top of the raptors snout. Everything went still for a moment. Nothing moved for a whole minute until the Idominus Rex roared and charged right for us. The girls screamed, and Harry. The Idominus opened its mouth, trying to eat us alive. We closed our eyes and took a deep breath as we pictured how it would be like if the Idominus actually ate us. We heard screeching in the background so we opened our eyes and found Blue, Charlie and Echo charge towards the giant Rex.

"Whoa." Mixtli gasped as the raptors jumped on the Idominus' back. This was a fight. We need to get out of this place. As soon as I thought this, the raptor was thrown right towards us. "Run!" My aunt yelled and ran to the side. I pulled Mixtli and followed my aunt, with the kids right behind her. We hid behind these tables that were outside and saw that the raptors were getting beaten up. Echo was thrown to the side of the Idominus and hit the pole, causing it to not stand up anymore. "Echo." Owen whispered and looked down.

He knew that Echo was down. Now it was all up to Blue and Charlie. Blue was thrown to the ground and was about to get stepped on until his buddy Charlie pulled on the Rex's snout. The Rex roared in pain and Blue moved quickly. Glass was flying all over the place as the dinosaurs bumped into almost every that was there. "Get down!" Owen yelled and ducked as the Idominus' tail swung in our direction. Everyone ducked just in time and stood up again to see what was happening.

"They are getting beaten up pretty bad." Andrea said as the Idominus threw both raptors to the indifferent areas. Blue cried a bit as he hit the pole that was next to us. Owen gasped and saw Blue not getting up. Charlie was weak as well. This was really bad.

"What do we do now?" Naomi asked as the raptors struggled to get up. The Idominus growled and tried to find us as we hid under the tables.

"I don't know. I never really had to fight a dinosaur before." I joked, causing Mixtli to elbow my side. I chuckled and looked at my little brother who was looking down at the ground. "What are you thinking Harry?" My aunt asked as she also saw that the boy was distorted by something.

"We need more teeth." He finally said. Everyone looked at the boy and nodded their heads.

"We need more teeth." My aunt repeated and ran out, leaving all of us behind.

Vote/Comment