{24}

P.S- The picture shown above is Ariel. Zayn's girlfriend. She looks young but oh well. Lol

Z A Y N

Trucks drove in and out of a building where the survivors were placed. It was crammed but spacious at the same time.

It was finally day time and everyone was placed in an area where we were all safe. A thick blanket wrapped around my shoulders as I drank a whole bottle of water in one gulp. My brother sat across from me as my aunt walked around and checked everyone.

People were seriously hurt. A man sat there with his arm wrapped with white stuff. A woman sat there as doctors examined her and check if she was alright.

Mixtli sat with her sister near us, and Owen walked around with my aunt. "At least we are safe." Harry chuckled as he cuddled in the blanket. I nodded my head and looked down at my feet, sighing slightly.

"You alright?" A voice said, causing me to look up. My eyes traced up some legs and then a body.

"Up here."

I looked up and saw Mixtli smiling as she watched me look at her all over. "S-sorry." I studdered. She giggled and sat next to me.

"So, are you alright?" She asked again and placed her hands on her lap. "I'm good. I'm alive so that might be the main reason why." I chuckled. Mix joined and nodded her head.

"How is your thigh?" I asked, trying not to sound weird.

"Its getting better. The doctor said it wasn't infected which is a good thing." She said with a smile. "Thats good." I nodded my head and looked at her luscious lips.

"Its crazy how we all ended up in this mess." Mixtli chuckled and looked down at her hands. Her leg was wrapped with a cloth that covered her cut that was knnher thigh.

"At least we made it out alive." I smiled and placed my hand over hers. She looked at me with a smile and grabbed onto my hands as well. Ky heart thudded as I created eye contact with her.

I wanted to lean forward and kiss her but something was telling me to stop. I took a deep breath and looled at the ground, breaking the eye contact.

"Well, I got to go see what my sisters are up go." She finally said and struggled to get up. I helped her to be kind and she gave me a small smile before she left without saying a word.

I sighed as I watched her walk to her sisters and best friend. I noticed that Harry and Naomi were sitting next to each other, cuddling.

I chuckled and sat by myself and tried to think of a solution between Mixtli and Ariel. I sighed and placed my hand over my face and spoke to myself.

I heard screaming from the front of the area where we were all put in. "Someone is going crazy again." I murmmered.

"Zayn! Harry!" A lady screamed.

Harry sat up and looked around. I turned around and found a man and woman ask for us. These two look familiar.

"Mom! Dad!" Harry yelled and ran to them quickly. I chuckled and got up, jogging behind Harry.

"Oh my god!" My mom cried and hugged us tightly. Our dad joined in and kissed our heads as we were all reunited after a week or so.

"Im so glad you guys are safe." My mom sniffed and kissed us as well. I let go and placed my arm over Harry's shoulder.

I saw that my aunt was looking at us from afar, with a smile in her face.

"Ariel is going to be so happy." My mom said as she clapped her hands together.

Ariel?!

"I guess so." I shrugged my shoulders and mummered.

I heard footsteps behind us so my mom looked around. "Who are they?" She whispered to my dad.

I turned around and saw Naomi, JJ and Andrea walk towards us. "Mom, this is Naomi, my girlfriend." Harry informed, causing me to choke on my own saliva. My mom gasped and my dad laughed as Naomi giggled nervously.

"Its so nice to meet you Naomi." My mom greeted politely and stared at me with wide eyes.

"Its nice to meet you Mrs. Malik." Naomi greeted with a flashy smile.

"Please, call me Sarah." My mom giggled. My dad chuckled and greeted himself as well. Naomi held onto Harry's hand, causing JJ and Andrea to give faces.

Everyone laughed and enjoyed each other, while I stood there like a loner.

"So, do you have any sisters?" My mon asked the girls.

"Yea, we have another sister." Andrea answered and smiled.

"Can we meet her?" My dad asked.
"Sure. Her name is Mixtli. She is really shy when it comes to meeting new people though." JJ informed.

Our parents nodded their head and watched as the two girls walked away to go get their sister.

"I can't wait to meet her. She seems so cute and small." My mom said as she looked as Harry and Naomi. I laughed and shook my head at my pathetic parents.

"Do not laugh. She may be younger than you." My mom said and whacked my arm.

"Thats what you think." I mummered and rubbed my arm.

"Sarah, this is our sister, Mixtli." JJ greeted her sister, who was walking slowly towards us.

"Oh, she is, tall." My mom mummered and examined the girl who stood next to me.

"Hi I'm Mixtli." Mix greeted and stook out her hand for a handshake.

My mom chuckled and shook Mixtli's hand. "Told you." I said and raised an eyebrow at my parents. My dad laughed and greeted himself to Mix, who gladly smiled at him.

"Well Mixtli, it is lovely to meet you." My mom smiled and stepped away from my dad. I looked at her with a confused look as she looked behind her.

I looked around and heard a voice come from behind.

"Zayn!" A girl yelled. I looked around and saw a blonde girl run towards me with the biggest smile.

"Ariel?"

:O !!!!!