{11}

Mixtli stood there with her hair down, torn pants, a torn shirt and a gun in her hands.

Harry ran towards her and hugged her by the waist. Mixtli smiled and hugged Harry as well.

Harry let go and ran towards me.

"You're alive." I smiled as she walked towards me.

"Yup." She giggled.

"But you - the dino - how?" I stammered.

"Lets say I got some tricks up my sleeve." She teased and laughed.

"Its good to see you again." Harry said looking at her.

"Its nice seeing you too Harry. And pretty boy's." She said with a grin.

"Have you found your sisters?" I asked with a smile.

"Not yet. Andrea or JJ won't pick up their phone." She sighed.

"Have you found your aunt?" She added.

Harry and I shool our heads. Mixtli walked closer and wrapped her arms around us and giggled.

"Its great getting out of that jungle." She smiled, letting her dimple show.

"How did you manage to escape?" I asked in curiosity.

M I X T L I

"It was really scary to be honset. Even I didn't think I would survive. Especially with my leg." I said as I looked at the boys.

"But, there was blood, and munching." Harry frowned.

"Thats what you thought. When the Idominus threw me through the trees, I managed to grab onto a tree branch. There were berries on the tree so I threw some berries in the monsters mouth. What I didn't know was that there were some bee's on the berries. The insects must have stung the rex, leaving blood and bones. I wanted to scare you guys so you would have left. I wanted you guys to survive." I explained as we walked through the roofed buildings.

"Thats one heck of a survival skill." Harry chuckled as he ducked a bit as the pteranodons flew.

"You can say that." I giggled as I held onto the gun tightly.

We walked through many building until I heard a girl scream.

"Thats JJ!" I gasped and ran.

I loaded my gun and ran towards where the scream was at. I found JJ and Andrea standing there cornered with a giant pteranodon snapping at them.

I pointed my gun at the pteranodon and shot it on its head. JJ and Andrea stopped screaming as they saw me.

"Mixtli!" They ran towards me and hugged me.

"Are you guys alright?" I asked as I sighed in relief.

"Yea. Naomi ran the other way." They informed.

"Naomi is here!" I gasped as my heart pounded.

"She came here a bit later. I saw her run towards the food court." Andrea pointed out.

I nodded my head and had them follow me as I jogged towards Zayn and Harry.

"We need to find your aunt and my best friend." I informed.

We all scurried to a small area where we saw a fit man and a red headed lady jogging.

"Thats aunt Katie!" Zayn pointed out.

The lady and man stopped jogging and looked around. The man started to shoot the dinosaurs that came close to them.

All of a sudden, a pteranodon hit the guy, dropping him on the floor. They started to fight, causing the man to lose his gun.

Katie quickly grabbed the gun and shot the dinosaur.

"Is that aunt Katie?" Zayn asked. I giggled a little as we all continued to watch.

Katie helped the man up and kept eye contact with him.

He pulled her closer and held her waist as they smashed their lips together.

I ship Kawen! Or Otie! Whatever. Lol

Vote/Comment xD