{14}

A U N T K A T I E

*Flashback to Jungle scene*

"Owen what is that?" I said pointed at the meat looking thing.

"Thats her tracking implant." Owen said picking it up.

"She clawed it out." I added.

"How would it know to do that?" I gasped as I looked at the discusting object.

"She remembered where they put it in." He whispered slowly.

*End of Flashback*

Z A Y N

"Seems like the commander also found the tracking device before he got eaten." Owen said.

"We need to go find it." Ben suggested.

"No, we are gonna go find it. Your cleaning up this mess." Owen said stepping up to Ben. He raised his hands in defeat as Owen turned and headed towards the large door.

We rushed out of the control room and ran to a large door.

"Stay close." My aunt said and looked at Owen. We all nodded our heads and followed Owen as the large door opened wide. 

"Crap!" He yelled as a huge crowd of people ran towards us.

"Get against the wall!" He yelled. He grabbed my aunt Katie and pulled her closer to him.

Harry grabbed Naomi, JJ and Andrea followed behind and I grabbed Mixtli's hand and pulled her towards me, holding her by the waist as the people ran out of the park. Mixtli smiled at me and messed with my hair as I let go of her.

"Ok, clear." Owen said, letting go of my aunt. We followed as he led us to a Jeep that was parked there as the crowd passed it.

We all jumped in, Owen, Katie and JJ went in the front as Harry, Andrea, Naomi, Mixtli and I sat in the back.

"We won't all fit." Mixtli said and looked at me and Owen. .

"Sit on my lap." I suggested as I patted them. Owen turned to face me and Mixtli as we stared at each other for a few seconds. Her brown eyes looked at mine with a shine, a connection between each other. Her cheeks turned bright pink as she smiled and hopped onto the car, grabbing the side of the doors, helping her get in. She sat on my lap, and I held her by the waist, protecting her. She placed her hands on top of mine and leaned back on my chest.

"Boys, I'm glad you guys are safe." My aunt smiled and sighed in relief.

"You boys have been in big trouble." Owen chuckled as he looked at the rear mirror, staring at Mixtli, then I.

"Can we stay with you?" Harry asked.

"I am never leaving you again!" My aunt smiled and looked at us.

Harry and I point to Owen and speak. "No, no, him. We mean him." We said. Mixtli giggled as my aunt's face melted into a small frown.

"Oh." She said, nodding her head.

Andrea and JJ giggled a bit as Katie smiled. Owen turned on the car and we drove off to the jungle once again.

-

"So this is where you guys got attacked?" Naomi asked as she looked at the damaged gyrosphere on the ground.

"Pretty much." Harry nodded.

M I X T L I

"I guess Harry likes Naomi." I giggled as I walked with Zayn around the mud. Zayn laughed and looked back, watching his brother talk to my best friend.

"I guess so." He chuckled and placed his hands in his front pockets.

"I'm glad she's safe." I smiled and looked at the ground.

"I'm sorry for being a jerk to you and Harry in the beginning. I was just nervous around you and Harry would get-"

"Hey, its ok. You have a girlfriend either ways so its fine. Its not like you killed someone." I gave a small smile.

"Yea but, I don't like my girlfriend anymore." He admitted as he looked at me.

"Why don't you?" I asked in curiosity.

"Because I like someone else who is too good for me. Someone who I believe is intellegent and fun to be with. She is a good hearted person who cares for anyone that is in danger. And I'm glad I met her." He smiled.

"And who might that be?" I chuckled as I looked around the trees.

"Yo-"

"DINOSAUR!" Someone screamed. We both turned and looked at the grouo run towards us.

The Idominus Rex broke through the trees and stomped its way towards us.

Zayn quickly grabbed my hand and ran, dragging me.

Awww the moment was ruined.

Vote/Comment xD