{3}

"How big is the island?" Harry asked as he skipped a bit.

"Big." I stated the obvious.

"But how many pounds?!" He whinned as he took some pictures.

"That doesn't make sense." I chuckled at the stupid question that Harry asked.

"Come on Zayn!" Harry said as he ran ahead.

"Slow down Harry. Mom didn't pay me to babysit." I said as I walked a few steps ahead Zoey.

Zoey was on her phone talking to what seemed like her boss as we walked to the pyrimid looking building in the center of the park.

We opened the huge doors and walked inside this cool looking building. There were dino holograms of different species. Fun facts were being played. There was a little playground where the kids can dig up fossils.

"Whoa." Harry said as he played with the machines.

"Boys?" A woman's voice echoed in the building. We looked up and saw a red headed woman in all white, walking downbthe large stairs.

"Aunt Katie?" I gasped.

Harry and I walked towards the lady and waited until she came down the stairs.

"Wow you boys have gotten so big. Zayn, I remember when you were like this tall." She said as she lifted her hand up to her waist.

"How long has it been, three? Four years?"

"Seven." I corrected and gave a small smile. There was an awkward silence as my aunt looked at me as she bit in her lower lip.

"Right." She said softly.

"This place is really cool." Harry said, breaking the awkwardness.

"It is isn't it." Kaite smiled and looked around. Her phone rang so she picked it up.

She hang up a few minutes later and looked at us.

"Um ok. Zoey here is going to take good care of you. I need to go do something right now. I'll see you guys maybe around six." She said.

"Don't forget you have that thing." Zoey informed her.

"Right. I'll see you boys around nine. Do you have a curfew or....." She stopped talking as she saw the weird expression on our faces.

"Ok then. Zoey, don't let them out of your sight." Katie says as she walked up the stairs.

Zoey nodded her head and followed everywhere we go.

We headed towards the petting zoo and looked at the dinosaurs that Harry was petting.

"Whoa." Harry smiled and petted the dinosaurs.

We moved on, with Zoey still following us from behind. I really need to get away from her.

"Zayn pick me up! I can't see." Harry whinned as he jumped around in the crowd.

"Your not a little kid anymore." I mummered as I walked pass by the crowd.

I looked behind me and saw that Zoey wasn't really paying attention. Her phone was a good distraction so it was a good time to make a run for it. I pulled Harry away from the crowd and walked faster.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Come with me if you wanna loose Britidh nanny." I whispered. Harry nodded his head and looked at me.

"Run, run." I said as I ran quickly away from Zoey.

Harry and I ran away as we made our way to where we were out of site from Zoey.

****

"Zayn, Zayn." Harry shook me as we sat on the stadium that held the "amazing" mosasaurus.

I looked at the selfie my girlfriend sent me, ignoring all the words some girl speaking through the megaphone.

"She's a bit shy, so give her a welcoming hand when she comes up." The lady said.
"Zayn, look!" Harry said pointing to the water. I looked up and saw the huge dinosaur get out of the water, open his humongous mouth, and ate the shark that was brought over the water.
As she came down, water splashed all over the area, causing Harry, the crowd and I get soaked.

"Whoa!" I laughed as the water soaked Harry and I.

"That is awesome."

"Here is a closer look on the mosasaurus." The lady said as the entire stadium moved down, giving us a close look at the monster eating the shark.

"WHOOOOO!" The crowd yelled and cheered as she ate the shark.

"Wanna do something else cool?" I said to Harry. He gave a small smile and we walked out of the stadium, soaking wet.

Vote/Comment :P