{16}

Z A Y N

"Ok kids, stay in here. I'll be in the front of the car. If you need anything, call me." My aunt said as she slowly closed the doors in the truck.

It was really spacious in the truck even though there was a good amount of us. I sat on this little bench next to Harry and Naomi.

My brother was talking to Naomi for the longest and JJ and Andrea were teasing them. On the other hand, Mixtli was sitting in the corner of the truck looking at her best friend with a smile.

I wanted to talk to her real badly. Heck, I want to be with her real badly.

O W E N

"Ok Blue, this is your time to shine. Same with all of you." I said to the trapped raptors. I looked at Delta with amazment as she looked at me with respect and discipline.

"You sure this is gonna work?" Barry asked as he gave me the torn meat of the Idominus.

"I sure hope so." I sighed as I prepared the cages to put the raptors in. These large white metal bins contained my raptors Blue, Delta, Charlie and Echo.

"Ok you guys, go get her." I said as I raised the meat to give them the scent of the Idominus. The screeching and calls from the raptors went crazy as they moved in the cage, creating booming sounds.

"You ready?" Barry asked as he stood next to the lever.

"I hope so." I said as I sat on the bike I was gonna use.

Barry pulled the lever, leaving the raptors speed out into the trees. The group and I all followed behind the raptors as they jumped and ran full speed in the forest.

"Barry do you read me?" I asked through the walkie talkie as the raptors ran by my side.

"Loud and clear my good man." Barry answered. I smiled and continued to drive as the raptors started to slow down.

I pressed on the brake lightly as the everything was going slowly. Then everything stopped.

The troops got out of the trucks amd motorbikes and stood in position, pointing at the trees.

The raptors sniffed around and wagged their tails as the Idominus came out.

"Something is not right. They are comminication." Barry said as the raptors started screeching at the rex.

Oh no.

"I think I know why they didn't tell us what this thing is made of." I sighed.

The Idominus looked straight at me, giving eye contact.

"Its part raptor." I said. At the same time, all of the velociraptors turned to face us and hissed at us.

"Abort!" I yelled and turned my motorbike around. The troops all ran as the raptors attacked them one by one.

"Watch out! Raptors got a new leader." I informed.

Meanwhile.......

A U N T K A T I E

"Your boyfriend is a badass." Zayn chuckled as he looked through the little door that connected the back to the front. I smiled and continued to watch the screeb until it got all quiet.

"Oh no." I gasped as the raptors turned to Owen and his group.

I looked at the screen and saw that this whole chaotic scene was happening at this moment.

"What's going on?" Zayn and Harry asked.

"Boys! Um you can't see this." I jumped and closed the little door and continued to watch the plan go wrong.

Z A Y N

"That was weird." Harry said as he sat back down on the bench.

"Yea it was." Naomi scuffed and sat next to Harry. As I was about to say something, the door opened and a man stood out there. "Get out!" He yelled as he got pulled away from something.

Beady eyes and a growling sound came from the other side of the truck. The girls got closer as Mixtli stood up from her spot.

"Its a raptor." Mixtli whispered. The girls gasped and sat closer to us as we all sat there silently.

We then heard a scream coming from the truck and it moved so quickly that we didn't see it coming.

Mixtli fell forward and landed on the ground as two raptors appeared out of no where. She got up quickly and opened the small door.

"STEP ON IT!" She yelled.