{7}

Walking through the woods with Katie was a real pain in the ass. We walked until we made it out into a large field.

"Oh my god." Katie gasped.

"She's killing for sport." I said as we saw a group of the long necks on the floor.

We walked towards one of the dinosaurs and saw that part of its neck was torn off. I sighed and caressed the dino's head as it took deep breaths.

Katie was a bit scared and teared up a bit as she saw the poor creature suffer.

"Go on. Touch it." I encouraged her as she looked at me. The long neck took one last deep breath, sooner or later, its eyes were pitch black.

"We need to find that Rex before it destroys anything else." I said and got up.

M I X T L I

"I'm hungry!" Harry whinned as we walked. Zayn groaned and I giggled a little as we stopped.

"Look!" I said and pointed out. Zayn walked towards the object and gagged as he got closer.

"God that stinks." He said airing the smell.

"Thats poop." I said walking closer.

"Yea and?" Harry said.

"This is fresh." I warned.

"What does that mean?" Zayn asked.

"We're close to a dino." I whimpered. I heard crackling sounds come from the trees.

Zayn and Harry got closer to me as the noise comtinued. We looked up and saw something unusual.

"Do trees always have teeth?" Zayn asked in fear.

"Not unless there is a monster camouflaged near it." Harry whimpered.
My heart pounded louder, making a ringing in my ear. I heard a loud snort coming from the trees.

"Harry, move towards me slowly." Zayn said as he grabbed my hand. I smiled and tightened the grip as Harry walked passed me.

"On the count of three, walked slowly away from the tree." Zayn added.

"Three." He said and we tip-toed slowly away.

"Ow!" I whispered loudly as I walked.

"What-what happened?" Zayn panicked.

"Your squeezing my hand too hard." I giggled a bit. Zayn blushed a little and let go of my hand.

"I never said to let go." I said and grabbed his hand again. Zayn smiled and looked at me with his eyes sparkling. I blushed a little and moved closer to him.
Harry gave me a grin that made me laugh. Zayn kissed my cheek out of nowhere and helped me walk.

"Lets get out of here slowly." He said. We watched our steps until one of us made a mistake.

Harry stepped on a branch, making a loud snap.

"Shit." Zayn whispered as the dino came out.

"RUUUNNNN!" I yelled and stumbled a bit.

I started to slow down as the Rex got closer, since my leg was paining me.

Z A Y N

"Hurry Zayn!" Harry yelled as he ran quickly.

"I'm right behind you." I informed him. I was running and running until my name was called out.

"Zayn!" Mixtli panted as she ran, with the dino behind her. I turned and saw Mixtli suffering to run.

"Come on!" I yelled in fear.

"Go on without me!" She cried.

"No!" I screamed.

"Just go!" She yelled and cried.

"I won't leave you!" I yelled back. She was too far away.

"Save yourselves! Harry run!" She said.
Her leg was slowing her down. The Idominous Rex caught up.

"Zayn I......"
It was too late.
The dino caught her shirt as she ran. The Idonimous threw her in the air, between the trees, and into her mouth.

Mixtli was dead. She was dead.

"No!" I cried.

Harry grabbed my arm and pulled me, leaving the Idominous Rex finish her bloody work.

Holy snap! One person down! Oh noooooo.

Vote/Comment

This was sad.....