{23}

Zayn quickly grabbed me by the waist as the Idominus was distracted by the T-Rex. I hopped on one leg as we both walked to where the others where. I breathed a bit deeply as I hopped, knowing I was getting tired and losing a good amount of blood. Everything was starting to look blurry and my head was starting to hurt.

Katie ran to where we were at and helped Zayn carry me to safety.
"What happened?" She asked as we made it to a safe spot.
"Someone had to buy time." I sighed as blood shot out of my thigh. Zayn shook his head and ripped part of his shirt. He wrapped it around my leg and tied it tightly, causing me to whimper in pain.

"Sorry." He appologized. I closed my eyes and took another deep breath. "She ran out and threw her shoe at the dinosaur." Zayn explained as he examined my thigh. Katie shook her head and looked at me with a smile.

"You are one crazy girl." Katie giggled and hugged me by the side. "Now lets go with the others before they start worrying." Katie said as she helped Zayn stand me up.

"I think I'll be able to walk myself." I informed as I took a step forward. I tripped a bit but kept my balance after that.

"Are you sure?" Zayn asked as he watched me limp a bit.

"I'm sure." I said as I looked back at him and nodded my head. I heard Zayn chuckled behind me as I walked in front of him, going to where my sisters and the others were at.

I D O M I N U S-R E X A N D T-R E X F I G H T

The rain clashed and poured down harder as the T-rex stomped its way towards the Idominus. They both walked around in a circle, keeping their eyes in contact with each other.

The growling noises echoes as the thunder clapped loudly. This was it. The fight Katie had always wanted to prevent. It was no use. She had to. It was the only way to stop the hybrid from hurting anyone else. The tension grow as the thunder continued to rumble.

The hard stomping shook almost everything that was still standing. The group all hid in a store and watched the tension grow more between these two monsters.

Everything paused for a moment. The Idominus started to swing its tail as it gave the T-Rex and evil look. This was bad. Really bad.

The T-Rex huffed and stood down a bit, getting ready to charge. But the Idominus was too quick. And large.

The hybrid struck first, causing the Rex to her hit right on the face. The Idominus had a huge advantage. She was stronger and bigger than the T-Rex. She clawed the Rex right on the torso area, causing it to bleed. The Rex roared in pain and whacked the hybrid with its tail. The Idominus got hit, but still stood high. She bit the Rex right on the neck and dragged it to the ground.

The Rex was too weak. It needed help. The Idominus was winning. It stomped on the Rex, causing it to growl. She clawed the Rex once again, right on the face. It bled badly. The T-Rex was losing badly.

The Idominus sounded like as if it were laughing.

The group all gasped as they saw the Idominus get ready to crack the T-Rex's neck. Katie's hopes weren't high anymore. Harry was disappointed.
The Idominus gave an evil grin to the other dino. It opened its mouth wide open and aimed right at the Rex's neck. This was it. The end of the only chance they had. "No!" Katie stomped in anger.

The Idominus grabbed the T-Rex's neck, and was ready to snap it. But then, a miracle occurred. A random raptor jumped on the Idominus, distracting it from killing the T-Rex. It landed on the back of the hybrid and started biting her. Pieces of skin fell off as the raptor clawed the white dino. The raptor jumped all over her back, trying to bite in her neck. Blood dripped from the neck, causing the blood to stain the perfectly white color of the Idominus.

The Idominus roared in pain. It tried to get the raptor but the T-Rex slapped the hybrid with its large, heavy tail.

The hybrid roared and threw the raptor towards the store where the others were in. The raptor lied on the floor for a while, still breathing. "Blue." Owen whispered as he saw the raptor hiss and get up quickly, running towards the fight.

Owen sighed in relief as he knew his best raptor was still alive. Katie went to comfort Owen as he watched the fight go on. "We need to get out of here." Andrea informed as she saw her sister on the floor with a bloody thigh. Owen nodded his head and turned his attention back to the fight.

There was blood, screeching and roaring occuring as the fight continued. The T-Rex was done. It stomped and charged right at the Idominus at the right time. The fence that was behind the Idominus broke as the hybrid created contact. There was a big splash, signaling that the Idominus fell right in the water.

There was a roaring and the Idominus tried to swim up. There were bubbles forming right under the body.

"Oh my god." Zayn gasped as the water raised, revealing the Mosasaurus. Its whole mouth opened, catching the Idominus. Everyone stood still in shock.

Blue and the T-Rex roared loudly, causing it all to echo.

The Idominus is dead.

It was over.

It was finally over.

Vote/ Comment :)

I think that the book is almost over by the way. I might write like three or more chapters left. I honestly don't know.