Four | "What a bitch."

Kehlani.

"I'll see you later. " I said to Chance, and he hugged me tightly.

"Let go or get a room. " Bri scoffed.

Chance pulled away, giving her an angry glare.

"Can you not do that?"

"Do what?"

"Be such a bitch!"

"Well, if you weren't such a fucktard, I wouldn't have to be. " Bri spat back.

Chance's eyes darkened and I noticed him clench his fist.

Oh no. Whenever he got like this, it never ended well.

"Chance. " I whispered in his ear. "Calm down. "

His face slowly brightened again, until Bri had to say something again.

Why the fuck would she do that?

"Aww, you need your little Kehlani to calm you down?" Bri said innocently. "What a bitch."

Before I knew it, Chance lightly pushed me out of the way and made his way to Brianna.

In the blink of an eye, he grabbed and pinned her against the wall, a look of fury in his eyes.

"Don't fucking play with me, little girl. You don't know who the fuck I am. " He spoke through gritted teeth.

Bri didn't move an inch, an afraid look on her face and tears threating to fall from the brim of her eyes.

"Please, just let me go. " She cried. "I'm so sorry, please. "

A satisfied look aperead on Chance's face and he evilly grinned.

The look in his eyes even scared me.

"Chance. " I said quietly. "Let her go, she apologized. "

He looked back at me and sighed, releasing his grip on Brianna and walking away.

I walked towards Bri, sitting down to where she was. I wrapped my arms around her, as she cried into my shirt.

"Sorry," Chance muttered from his seat on the couch.

I sighed, nodding.

"I should probably get her home. "

I grabbed Brianna's hands, lifting her off the ground, and we walked outside to my car.

"He fucking hit me! What the hell!" Brianna yelled in hysterics as I drove her home.

"He didn't hit you. " I said quietly. "He just grabbed you a little bit. "

She sucked her teeth.

"You're really defending him, Lani? He's psycho!"

"Bri, you know he has anger issues..."

"And? That doesn't give him the right to put his hands on me!"

"You know, you didn't have to call him a bitch. If you could've just been quiet, none of this would've happened. "

She rolled her eyes.

"Wow. He's got you so wrapped around his finger, you don't even recognize that he's fucking crazy. "

She opened the door, stepping out the car.

"Take care, Kehlani. "

I sighed, waiting for her to close the door, and drove away.

I don't understand the problem. Yeah sure, Chance has his issues, but Bri isn't a perfect angel either.

She provoked him, he attacked.