Sixteen | "Suck a dick. "

Kehlani.

I walked into the locker room, going straight to the row where my locker, was to grab my change of gym clothes and head upstairs.

Grabbing my joggers and converse's, I walked into the bathroom ready to change.

Taking off my jeans, I couldn't help but think someone was saying my name.

I furrowed my eyebrows, stopping for a minute to hear the conversation.

"-Yeah, I even heard she wanted to do it. Like she's some kind of sex addict or something. " I heard a familiar giggle, recognizing it anywhere.

Renee.

"Girl, you sure? Do you really think Lani would do that?"

"Of course! Chance even told me the reason they don't talk anymore was 'cause after she sucked him off, she got mad since he kicked her out right after." I could almost feel the snarkiness in her voice, making me even more upset at what this hoe was saying.

"Wow, you know maybe that's why she was rude to you last class. You stole her man!" The two started laughing, and I sped up on changing my clothes, still trying to pay attention to their gossip.

"Exactly, Chance wants me not her. I'm sure the football team already ran through that thing, he likes that wet thaang baby." Renee said, trying to sound seductive, but just made her seem more disgusting.

After that I was over it, and opened the stall up, seeing the girl's faces change as soon as they say me.

"Oh, Renee right? How are you?" I said in an extremely sarcastic voice, to no reply.

"Ooh, silence. " I laughed. "What happened? You were talking so big and bad while I wasn't here, say something now?"

She sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes.

"Just stay away from my man hoe. He's obviously over you?"

"Really? Your man?" I laughed, think about all the other girls Chance has on his phone at all times, he just alternates them monthly.

"Ain't that what I said? Damn bitch, you can't hear?"

I looked around trying to figure out who she was talking too.

"You know, I think you got one more time two call me out my name. " I smiled, taking out my earrings.

"Bitch, Bitch, hoe ass bitch. " The girl behind her began to speak. "Damn, girl ain't nobody scared of yo-"

I punched her in the nose, shutting her stupid ass up, and she fell into the wall.

"Oh my god! Why would you do that!" She yelled, wiping her nose as tears streamed down her face.

I scrunched my face up, confused as to why her mother never told her the important motto, 'Talk shit, get hit'.

But before I could respond to her stupid remark, I felt Renee grab onto my ponytail and laugh. Saying "Is this the weave Chance held onto when you were forcing yourself on him?"