Ten | "Crybaby. "

Kehlani.

I groaned lowly, snuggling my body closer to Chance's.

"Baby. " He said quietly trying to get out of the bed. "Lani watch out, I gotta take a piss. "

I sighed, moving from my comfortable position and let him up.

I had gotten so used to sleeping with Chance, especially because in the middle of the night he would knock on the window complaining he couldn't sleep without me, that I never wanted to let him go.

I sat up in the bed with my hands in my lap, waiting for him to come back.

"You tired?" He asked, sitting next to me as I laid my head on his shoulder.

I looked over at the clock.

3:52 am.

"Not really. I kinda want to do something."

He chuckled lightly, rubbing his finger over my thumb.

"What you wanna do, Kehlani?"

"Remember that park we used to go when we were kids?"

He nodded.

"Let's go there. "

He sighed. "It's almost 4 in the morning. "

"I know." I pouted. "But, we would get to watch the sunrise together, eat some good food, and I get to kiss on you the whole time. "

"That sounds corny as hell. "

I laughed.

"C'mon please?"

"No. "

"Please?"

"Kehlani, I'm tired."

I poked out my bottom lip.

"Chance."

He rolled his eyes, letting out a sigh of frustration.

"I hate when you do this shit man. "

I smiled, knowing what he was going to say next.

"Let's go. "

I pecked his lips repeatedly, before letting him out the bed.

We both climbed out the window, since my aunt is probably by the living room somewhere and would've asked us 100 questions if we went out the front way.

We walked down the street, stopping by a 24 hour CVS to pick up some snacks - chocolate candies, chips, soda, the usual.

Soon enough, we arrive to the park and I led Chance to a big rock we could sit on.

I laid my head on his shoulder and looked into the small lake-like water in front of us, suprised at how calming this scenery was.

"This is nice. " I said quietly playing with his fingers.

He hummed in agreement, kissing my forehead.

Slowly but surely I felt my eyes close, trying to drift off into sleep.

"You can't fall asleep now. " Chance laughed, lifting my head up.

"Nooo, " I whined. "I'm tired."

"So you made me get up just so we can fall back asleep?" He chuckled. "Nah man. "

I ignored him, and trying to use his shoulder as a pillow.

"Kehlani."

"Baby whaaat. " I pouted. "I want to go to sleep."

He leaned in, and I met him halfway kissing his lips softly.

"You ready to go crybaby?" He said jokingly.

"Shut up," I laughed tiredly.

Chance.

I closed my front door and walked in the house, seeing my mother sitting on the couch.

"Where were you?" She said in a stern tone, but still managed to pay attention to whatever soap opera she was watching.

"I was with Lani. "

"All night?"

"I slept over. " I said going in the kitchen to grab a drink.

She sighed.

"Chancelor, you better not be playing that girl. "

"Mom I would never-"

"You are my son. I know how you do these little girls. " She said seriously. "You better not break her heart. "

"Mom we're not even together, chill. " I chuckled. "But I'm not gonna do that anyway. "

"You better not. She's a good girl. "

"And? I'm a good guy!" I defended.

Her eyebrows raised.

"Yeah, ok. Start getting ready for bed, you have school in the morning. "

I laughed, walking up to my room.

"Aight ma. "
-

I started to walk to Kehlani's locker after I had gotten my stuff for my first 5 classes to walk her to her home room.

Before I got there, I noticed some guy standing there already, trying to talk to her.

Me, trying to be nosy, I waited near a locker pretending to open it, so I can listen in on their conversation.

"What do you want Charles?"

"All my friends call my Charlie, babe."

"We're not friends. "

"Well we could be, just give me you number. "

"I'm good. "

"What, you gotta man or something?"

I took this as the chance to go over to them, seeing as she was hesitating to communicate what we were.

"Yes she does. " I said wrapping my arm around her and kissing her cheek. 

"Man, whatever. You wasn't that cute anyway. "

I laughed.

"Bye now. " I said, and he walked away with an upset look on his face.

"Hey. " She smiled, and kissed me.

"You're adorable."

"I know. I make you look good. "

"Girl, if you don't-"

"I'm kidding!" She laughed, grabbing my hand. "C'mon, let's go. "

"I don't know how I deal with you. "

"Oh shut up." She laughed.

---

i know I haven't really been on wattpad so I'm sorry guys, school is just a lot more work them I actually expected it to be, but i am still trying to balance it.

and i know i said i would update every Monday, buuut i dont think i'll be able to do that. i'll will definitely still update, but i dont know if i can actually update as often as that.

in other news- chance finally had his baby!!! I'm honestly so happy for him, like that's crazy.

Song of the Chapter: Lost by Chance the Rapper feat. Noname Gypsy