Insane Karaoke Night

A/N: Before we get started, I'll like to say thank you for baring with me during this season. However, after this, don't expect anymore Regular Warfare Show for a while, taking a break from the series, another project that has to have my full attention, don't worry it won't be forever, for now, please enjoy this very epic, awesome, brutal and very look, put a lot of effort into this so please enjoy.

And sorry for the rant update, if you were in my shoes, you'll be pissed to.
~~~~~~~~~~
Karaoke night is a blast! Last night, the gang sang there hearts out at Carrey O'Key Karaoke, unfortunately, they had a little to drink and got drunk. The next morning, back at the house, they were completely hung over.

"Agah!" Alex gorned as he got up, holding his head. "My fucking head!"

"Tell me about it." Mordecai added with a gorn as well, getting out of bed, he yawned. "But, we gotta ready for work."

"Lame." Rigby gorned from the deep darkness of his so called bed, before Gaz rolled off from under it and Rigby fell off his back. "Dudes, we should watch that Karaoke tpe from last night." He said, rubbing his eyes.

"I don't even remember last night." Gaz replied; also rubbing his eyes. "What type?"

"The tape from last night, remember?" Rigby asked. "That old dude with the ponytail gave us a copy of our killer performance."

"Oh, yeah." Mordecai said, remembering. "Dude, we were awesome last night."

"We were on fire!" Alex added.

"So where did you put it?" Gaz asked Rigby.

"Put what?"

"The tape."

"Oh yeah. I put in the fridge." Rigby replied.

"Oh yeah." Mordecai said.

"To keep the tape as cool as were last night." They all said in unison. "Whhhhho-Ow!" They stoped talking when they heard there ears kinda started to bleed. After getting some water and tylenol from the kitchen, they opened the fridge and saw the tape.

"So cool." Mordecai said.

"Hmm! Hmm! Hmm! Hmm! Hmm!"

Alex grabbed the tape and headed into the living room to play it, after putting it in the VCHR, they played the tape, which showed back at Carrey O'Key Karaoke, having a good old time.

"Give it up for Rigby, Mordecai, Alex and Kyle!" So said Carrey O'Key as the gang ran on sage laughing.

"Alright, alright, let's get this done!" Gaz laughed on tape, picking up the microphone.

"Hello, hello, hello!" Rigby said into the microphone.

"Dude!" Mordecai laughed, hitting Rigby lightly.

"This is for you hard working people who get treated like shit!" Alex said as the music started.

"Dudes, so awesome." Mordecai commented the tape, ad they started singing.

The Gang: We got the right to choose it. There ain't no way to loose it. This is our life, this is our song.

They pause briefly and laugh before getting right back to it, even played some air guitar.

The Gang: Oh, we're not gonna take it. No, we ain't gonna take it. We're not gonna take it, anymore.

"Damn, we're petty cool." Rigby added.