Muscle Women-Brother.

As usual, it was a nice day in the park. The gang were working on the brushes today, and Rigby just finished his.

"WHOOO! Done!" Rigby cheered, looking at his square-shaped bush. "In your face, bush!" He then looks at the rest of the gang, who were helping with a really big Bush witch was half way done. "Looks like you've got a waste to go there, guys!" Rigby commented.

"Tell that to muscle man." Alex said, looking at Muscle Man. He was just standing in front of a Bush that was not even done, Farah was cutting it, despite muscle Man holding a cutter.

"Yeah." Mordecai added. "He barely touched that hedge, only Farah's doing the work."

Meanwhile at the bush.

"You're gonna help me?" Farah asked.

Muscle Man nodded, putting his cutter against the bush and was about to press, but then started crying before he could cut.

'Hey, Muscle Man, we got work to do, remember?" Mordecai asked as he and the gang went up to muscle man, who again crys.

"Are you crying, mate?" Gaz asked.

"No!" Muscle Man snaped. "Crying's for ladies, like you! I don't cry!"
_______________________________________

Muscle is crying in his shower in his trailer. The gang ate knocking on the trailer door.

"Dudes, he's been in there for hours." Rigby said.

"Muscle Man. Muscle Man!" Mordecai said, looking though the door window. "Muscle Man, are you taking a shower so we can't see you crying?" He asked.

"No! It's---" Muscle Man paused. "it's just the sound of the water hitting the drain!"

"The hell is wrong with him?" Alex asked.

Farah approached the scene with hands in her pockets. "Starla, his girlfriend, they bome up last night." She explained.

"What?" Rigby asked surprised. "Muscle Man had a girlfriend? I wonder who had more junk in the trunk."

"Probably both of them." Alex said before baging on the door. "Come on muscle Man, just open the door, we can talk about it!"

"No!" Muscle Man replied. "I don't talk about my feelings with anyone! Leave me alone!"

"Or maybe just go on a peaceful nature walk!" Farah suggested.

"No use, man." Rigby said, giving up. "Let's let Benson deal with him."
_______________________________________

The gang went to Benson, who was at skips and nik's place.

"So," Benson sated." it's come to my attention that Muscle Man's been dumped. And he can't do his job because, I don't know, he's sad or something." He shurgs. "So guess what? You two clowns are gonna pick up his work for today!"

"Aw, what?" Mordecai asked. "I'm always sad."

"I'm sad right now." Rigby added.

"Well I'm sad that your guys are lazy." Alex joked. "So what are we doing today Benson?" He asked.

"A lot," Benson said." Muscle man had a hole bunch of stuff to do today, luckily Farah agreed to help with all of it. Let's see--"
_______________________________________

"Task Number One: Dig out the rotting stumps from the picnic area. Watch out for hornets' nests."

The gang along with Farah, tried to wrenched a stump out. When they moved it by a inch, a swam of hornets came out and they all ran for there lives.