high score.

As usual it was a nice day in the park. The gang were ranking leaves somewhere in the park. That was until Benson and price pulled up in the cart.

Alex gorns. "What is it now?" He asked.

"Look! Where working, see?" Mordecai asked holding up his rake.

Price takes a puff from his cigar before saying. "Pay day, you lot."

"Yeah-yuh!" The gang drop there rakes and went over to benson and price.

"My favorite day of any other week!" Rigby said, rubbing his hands.

"Catch!" Price tosses the sandwich bags of money, mordecai gorns at the sight of it.

"What, don't like getting paid?" Benson asked.

"No, I'm just getting tired of the old sandwich-baggie full of coins." Mordecai explained. "Why can't we get a check like normal people? Skips and nik get checks."

"Skips and nik get checks because they have bank accounts, none of you don't." Price said, taking another puff.

"Plus, Skips has a 401k." Benson said.

"Well, at least give us the coins in an envelope or something more respectable, 'cause this is degrading." Mordecai said.

"Just be bloody thankful your getting paid at all." Price said. Benson drives off, the gang watch them leave.

"Up for lunch?" Gaz asked.

"Yeah, I need to get out of here." Mordecai agreed.
_______________________________________

Later, the gang are walking down to the coffee shop.

"What's Benson's deal?" Mordecai asked. "He doesn't respect us at all!"

"Respect is earned, and Benson doset respect you because you haven't earned it." Alex said.

"Well he should." Rigby said. "Where respectful people."

"Yeah, like your-" Suddenly two kid skateboarders went between the gang, causing them to fall over in surprise.

"Outta the way!" Kid one said.

"Losers!" Kid two mocked.

"Oi You little brats, watch it!" Gaz shakes his first.
_______________________________________

Mordecai opens the doors to the coffee shop. "See dudes, it's not just Benson, people just don't respect us." He said, as they go to there table.

"Well, we could buy people's respect." Rigby said.

"You got money for that?" Alex asked.

"And besides, People respect people who are good at things." Mordecai said.

But right after saying that, they look over to see eveyone gathered around near a arcade machine called "broken bones." The gang walked up to Margaret who was cheering.

"Margaret, what's going on?" Mordecai asked.

"The manager installed this new arcade game to keep the customers around. These kids are kicking John's but, there amazing." Margaret said.

"Ah, you wee kids, knock it off!" Soap yelled. Mordecai looks over the crowd, and it is shocked to find.

"Dude, it's those kids!" Mordecai said. "Hey, hey you!" He called out.

"What?" Kid two asked.

"When you knock people over, you have to say you're sorry. You guys need to learn some respect." Mordecai said.