party pete

Upstairs in the attic, the gang are cleaning it. Rigby tries to shat a moth mouth but misses terribly.

"Dude. Quit messing around and give us a hand with these boxes." Mordecai said, holding a box.

"I'm busy." Rigby said. He takes another swing at the moth, but messes and hits a corved box. Dust went everywhere and Rigby couched it out.

"Huh?" Rigby said the trap fall of the box, ro realvel it's a mini fridge, with cans and cans filled with soda. Rigby gasped at the sight.

"What is it?" Alez asked, putting his box on the ground, the rest following. They move over to Rigby, and mordecai also gasped.

"RadiCola!" Mordecai said in shock.

"The hell is RadiCola?" Gaz asked as mordecai bended down.

"A awesome drink back then!" Rigby said.

Mordecai picks up a can. "Whoa! This is from the 1984 Olympics." He said. "Dudes, let's go take these out back and drink 'em all."

"It's just one night." Price voice came from the vet. The gang moves over to it and looks down to see price and Benson having a conversation.

"John, we have a lot- we have a lot to do. I need to be around-" Price cuts Benson off.

"Take a night of to your self, you've been working hard the last couple of weeks." Price said to him.

"I don't know, John." Benson said.

"I'm serious Benson, even I need breaks, a night of well do you some good." Price said.

"Well." Benson paused. "If you say so. But if anything happens-"

"Stop being so bloody paranoid, it'll be fine." Price assured

"Okay." Benson agreed.

"Benson gone." Mordecai smiled.

"Plus soda." Rigby also smiled.

"Equals." They all said.

"Party! Ohhhhh!"
_______________________________________

The gang went downstairs to the computer room, to invite people online.

"Him, him, her, him—whoa, definitely invite her." Rigby said.

Then muscle man and high five ghost entered. "Hey, jerk-weeds. Get off the computer. I got sign-up time. You know how long my downloads take." Muscle man Said.

"We're busy inviting people to our party." Rigby explained.

"What?" Muscle man asked. "Your parties suck. I was at the last one, and there weren't even any chicks. If you count Farah, that is."

"Screw you!" Farah yelled from somewhere in the house.

"This party not gonna suck, it's gonna be awesome." Alex explained.

 "I highly doubt it." The two high fived.

"Hmph, Hmph, Hmph, Hmph!"
_______________________________________

The gang went to the store, and got a bunch of snacks.

"We gonna paaaaar-ty!"

"Got some chips, got some dips!" Mordecai sang.

"Some call me cheap, bit of a freeloader, but I bought cups for that old-school soda!" Rigby also sang.

"I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but here's some hummus for these mini-toasts!" Alex sang.