dizzy

As usual is a nice day out at the park. Benson, price, Skips, Nikolai were inside the park owners office. "It's "always good to have you at the park, Mr. Maellard, sir." Benson said

Mr maellard spins his chair around, he's older and smaller then pops. And he's yellowish. "Don't try to fraternize with me, Bert."

"Actually, sir, my name is Benson."

"I know what your name is, Beanbag!" Mr maellard claims down. "So, everything is ready for the unveiling of the new statue today, right, Beanbag?"

"Yes sir." Benson said looking at his clipboard. "The catering's all set up, and the sound system is in place."

"Good. Great. Only one thing missing. My son!" Mr maellard points up to a painting of his son. "Pops! When I told him he had to give a speech today, he ran away, crying. And his friend with the mask followed him. I didn't invite all my friends and waste a lot of money for nothing! Right, Beanteen?"

"Uh, no, sir." Benson replied.

"Now you go find Pops so he can give his speech, or you're fired! Underline, fired!!" The 4 leave the room, Mr maellard slams the door on there way out.

"So what now?" Nikolai asked.

"Find Pops, and make sure Mordecai and Rigby don't mess this up." Benson replied. Price pulls out his raido.

"Bravo o-7, come in?" Price said. He didn't get any reply from ghost. "Simon come in, what the status on pops?" No reply. "Where is he?" Price asked himself.
_______________________________________

Meanwhile So where in the park. Pops is hugging ghost crying a little bit.

The gang walk up to them. "Hey pops, hey ghost. Is everything okay?"

"Ah, his father wants him to give a speech today." Ghost replied. They both break the hug. "But I can't." Pops said looking sad. "Because I'm a no-good turkey and I'm going to strawberry jam the whole thing up!"

The gang looks at each other confused. Ghost noticed this. "He's just saying he'll messed things." Looks at pops. "Which you won't."

"But I get so terribly anxious when I give speeches." Pops said.

"I give speeches all the time it's easy." Rigby points out.

"Oh yeah, snice when?" Gaz asked.

"What? It's like, just, talking in front of a bunch of people. We talk in front of each other all the time."

"Good point." Alex said. Then mordecai looks at pops. "We can totally help you get over your nerves."

"Oh thank you." Pops said.
_______________________________________

The gang pops and ghost went somewhere in the park. Next to a path.

"Alright pops." Ghost said. "I want you to pretend there's a crowd here." Turns pops around. "But there all your family and friends. The people you trust in." Walks back with the rest. "Have at it."

"Oh! Uh.." Pops reaches into his vest. "I need my notes. Let's see. Ummn." Pops gasped as he saw no one there. "Where did everyone go? They must have hated my speech." Pops looks down saddened.

"No, Pops. Just pretend there are people there." Mordecai said.

Pops turns around before turning back to the gang. "I'm not very good at pretending."

"I got this." Rigby walks over to the pole, and grabs a flyer of it. He walks back to pops. "Here." Tapes the flyer in front of pops face and eyes. "Pretend these dudes are your friends and family in the crowd."

Regular Warfare Show Season 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें