First Day. First Impressions. Full

🎵I'm alright! Nobody worry 'bout me. Why you got to gimme a fight? Can't you just let it be?🎵

The park was quiet, but it was a nice day. Skips was fixing his van, enjoying a nice can of soda. Meanwhile, Muscle Man checked out Margaret when he and high Five ghost were on lawn mower duty, while Benson got the mail.

🎵I'm alright Don't nobody worry 'bout me You got to gimme a fight
Why don't you just let me be?🎵

Meanwhile, a dimension way, Nikolai was fixing his copter on the urzikstan air base, enjoying a nice sil of coffee, black. It was around that time, Farah arrived on the airbase in a jeep, watching a transport plane land. When the plane landed, Price walked out of the ramp, smoking a cigar.

🎵Do what you like. Doing it nat'rally, But if it's too easy, They're gonna disagree. It's your life Isn't it a mystery? It's nobody's bus'ness t's everybody's game. Got to catch you later, No, no, cannonball it right away (Some Cinderella kid) Get it up and get you a job (Dip dip dip dip dip dip dip dip) I'm alright! Nobody worry 'bout me Why you got to gimme a fight? Can't you just let it be?🎵

Back at the park, mordecai and Rigby just got off the bus, and stood in the front of the park entrance. They checked the news paper, looking at the parks wanted for new employees, and they entered. Pops, driving the chart, saw them and drove up to them, obviously Rigby said something stupid because mordecai punched him. They introduced themselves, and Mordecai explained why they were here, and Pops heired them on the spot, and gave them lipops.

Meanwhile, Alex got out of the jeep, walked towards the plane, and woke up a sleeping gaz with a light punch to the shoulder. Gaz woke up and gave Alex a quick fist bump, before grabbing his gear and getting off the plane. Of course, Ghost was chilling in the darkest corner of the plane, grabbing his gear, he forced a sleeping soap on his feet, or course soap compiled but grabbed his gear anyways.

🎵Who do you want? Who you gonna be today? And who is it really Makin' up your mind? You wanna listen to the man? Pay attention to the magistrate. And while I got you in the mood. Listen to your own heart beatin', Own heart beatin'. Own heart beatin'. Own heart...🎵

Pops took mordecai and Rigby to there new rooms in the house, and almost right away they got to celebrate, drinking sodas and jumping in the air, Rigby even put the empty box of sodas on his head. Meanwhile, after a debriefing, Alex and gaz had a can of beers, nothing that'll make them drunk just a quick beer, but they thrown there cans at ghost when he came out of nowhere, soap laughed his ass off when he saw that.
_______________________________________

The park.

Mordecai woke up to the sound of the alarm clock, with a gorn he hit the button, stood up from the floor. "Alright dude, time to get up." He said to Rigby, who was very much still alseep understand a pale of clothing.

"Come on, Rigby." Mordecai said again, Rigby turned over at the sound of his voice. "Dude, wake up, we gotta get ready to work."

Rigby stood up. "Ok, ok, ugh!"

"Dude, this is so cool." Mordecai said as he got on his feet. "I never has a job that gave you a place to live."

"I've never had a job." Rigby said as he got on his feet.

"Yeah, about that." Mordecai added. "I kinda told them you'd be a good idea to hire, so can you try not to do the whole "Rigby thing". " He explained.

" "Rigby thing?" " Rigby asked. "What do you mean?"

"I mean you're lazy."

"What!? I'm not lazy."

"Dude, you were too lazy to fill up the application for this job." Mordecai explained to him. "That's why I had to vouch for you in the first place."