Chapter 4 Fun night out

Bellamy POV

Octavia moved out almost a month ago and I still haven't seen her apartment.

She came for dinner last week but only because I kept badgering her. As her big brother it's my job to worry but she really isn't making my job any easier.

As I sit at my desk at the station, leaving her yet another message, my partner Miller comes up to me tapping me on the shoulder.

"Hey Blake, when was the last time you had some fun?"

"I'm fun" I snort only slightly irritated.

"Not the question. Octavia moved out 3 weeks ago, have you even gone out, let alone had a date since then?"

My silence is my answer.

"Saturday night, we're gonna check out Grounders, I've heard good things about that place. I'm not taking no for an answer either! "

"Fine" I huff out realizing maybe I do need to loosen up and have some fun.

~~~~

Octavia POV

Well, I had survived my first week at Grounders and as long as I obeyed the rules I should be fine.

1. Don't date the customers
2. Don't bring my boyfriends into the bar.
3. Always appear to be available but never be available.
4. No drugs.

Those shouldn't be too hard.

When I had mentioned to Clarke that I was a dancer she said if I wanted to, I could choreograph a routine and perform on the bar Saturday night.
She would have to see it first though so I was going to show it to her before we opened in Saturday.

I was really excited! I invited my friends to come.

My transportation problems had sort of been solved too. Lincoln gave me a ride home on the back of his motorcycle that first night when he realized I was planning to walk home alone at four in the morning.

I have had several daydreams about him and that bike ever since.

He offered to teach me how to ride and help me get my own bike too.

Of course I said YES! I mean, every girl should learn to ride right? And if someone offers to teach you, well it would be rude to say no.

Ok, I am totally crushing on him but, hey I'm only human!

~~~~

***Saturday***

When the phone woke me first thing in the morning, I should have known better than to answer it

"How long are you going to ignore me?" Bellamy asked sounding hurt.

"Sorry, I've just been busy"

"Are we still on for dinner Sunday?" He asks.

"Yes, I'll see you for dinner Sunday and I promise I will tell you every detail of my busy life. Oh, and Bell?"

"Yeah?"

"I expect you to bring Chocolate Custard and Cannoli with you!" I state with a smirk I know he can hear.

"Really O?" He tries to sound put out.

"YES! I promise I'll make lasagna. Deal?" I know he won't refuse.

"Deal" he sighs.

"Love you Bell"

"I love you too, O."

I hung up with a smile. I really miss my brother.

~~~~

Bellamy POV

Miller really wasn't kidding when he said this bar would be packed, which was surprising since there was no dance floor.

We managed to find a small table near the back and Miller went to get the first round of drinks. While he was gone I found out why the bar was packed.

The most striking Blonde I'd ever seen jumped on the bar commanding the attention of everyone. She was wearing black leather pants and a matching black halter top with long black fringe that curved around her waist.

Her figure was absolutely perfect.

The music came on and she started to dance. Before I could register what happened, the bar had been set on fire and she was dancing behind it.

By the time Miller returned with our drinks I was thankful because my mouth was dry.

"I didn't know you had a thing for blondes" he smirked at me.

I shook my head, "I don't. Only that one." I replied never taking my eyes off of her until she hopped down fron the bar and was lost in the crowd.

Miller laughed. "Personally I prefer brunettes. " he gestured to another girl who had climbed on the bar.

Something about her looked familiar..

"Hey... Bellamy...isn't that your..? "

OCTAVIA??!

Oh, she was going to have some explaining to do!

~~~~

A/N

I think Octavia may be in a little trouble... ;)
Please comment and let me know what you think of this story.