Chapter 17 Movie Night

Octavia POV

It had been a couple of weeks since Bellamy and Clarke had managed to get past their fears and try again.

Ughhh, they were just too cute.

We had decided to have a movie night on one of our rare days off. Bellamy was going to host because he had the biggest place, plus he wouldn't have to get a sitter for Bella.

Lincoln and I were bringing drinks, Harper, Monty, Jasper and Maya were bringing sweet snacks and Bellamy and Clarke were in charge of Salty and gooey goodness, aka Pizza.

Lincoln and I got there first so I could spend some time with my niece only to find Clarke already there.

"Bell?" I call as we walk in without knocking. When we get to the kitchen they both look a little flushed. I roll my eyes.

"Ugh, Bell my eyes can't take that shit, tone it down before I am permanently scarred." I smirk at him.

He just rolls his eyes back shaking his head, "Shut up O! What are you? 12?"

"No, I am your favorite sister and babysitter." I tease him pinching both of his cheeks like a child while Lincoln and Clarke laugh. "Now, what do you say?"

"Uh, next time knock?" He growls

I punch him on the arm.

"Ow. Octavia! " Bell rubs his arm.

Clarke, still blushing, chuckles quietly to herself as she and Lincoln start putting the drinks in the fridge.

"If not for me think of baby Bella" I walk over to my niece napping in her bouncy on the kitchen table. "She is too young and impressionable" I declare.

Bell rolls his eyes again but before the fight can get out of hand the door bell rings.

"I got it!" I yell racing for the door.

Jasper, Maya, Harper and Monty walk in with Goobers, Raisonets, M&M's, Cracker Jacks, Pix stiks and...

I grab the Twinkies and run, "Hey!" Jasper yells chasing me, "You have to share! "

"Relax Jas, I'm just sticking them in the freezer." I roll my eyes "Frozen twinkies ate awesome!"

"If you two are done goofing around what are we watching?" Harper calls from the front room where they have arranged the rest of the snacks on the table.

I shrug.

"Well" Bellamy walks in smirking and carrying Bella, "I have heard that someone here has never seen Harry Potter. .."

Everyone gasps loudly before zeroing in on Clarke.

"No, we must fix this travesty at once! Come my poor child" Jasper grabs Clarke's hand and sits her on the couch while the rest of us laugh.

Bellamy pushes Jasper aside good naturedly, "Knock it off dork, give the lady some space so she can enjoy one of the greatest movies ever."

"Well I guess thats settled. " I roll my eyes as I put the movie in and snuggle next to Lincoln on the floor.

~~~~

Bellamy POV

We had just gotten to the part where Harry got the invisibility cloak for Christmas when Bella starts fussing.

I pick her up and take her to her room with a bottle. Once she's been fed and changed I lay her in her crib and turn to head back down when I notice Clarke standing in the doorway.

"Hey, your missing the movie! I was just putting her to bed." I smile at her.

"Yeah, but I missed my pillow" she pouts, walking towards me.

"So all I am is a pillow?" I tease her while pulling her in for a hug.

"Yes, my fluffy, warm, cuddly Bellamy pillow."

We get downstairs several minutes later our lips puffy and hair slightly mussed but no one seemed to have missed us...