Chapter 7 Sunday Fun day

Octavia POV

Lincoln brought me home shortly after sunrise. I don't even remember falling into bed.

I woke up around ten to my phone ringing. "Hello?"

"Morning" I hear Lincoln's deep voice greet me.

"Lincoln? Good Morning." I curse myself for sounding breathless.

"Want to grab some breakfast? I want to show you something. "

"Sure."

"Ok, I'll pick you up in an hour. Ok?"

"Ok" I hang up and race to get ready smiling to myself.

~~~~

I hear Lincoln pull up on his bike and after waving at him out of the window I run downstairs to meet him.

He greets me with a quick kiss before I climb on the back. I swear I will never get tired of wrapping my arms around him and feel the wind in my face.

We drive to a little street cafe where we grab some coffee and a pastry.
"So what did you want to show me?"

"Patience Octavia. All in due time. "

I only pout a little.

When we're done we hop on his bike and head over to his cousin's garage.

"Gustus" Lincoln greets him.

"Lincoln, and this must be Octavia? " he smiles at me.

I blush wondering what Lincoln had said about me. "Hi"

"Is it ready? " Lincoln asks.

"Yep. Right here. " Gustus points to a motorcycle.

"You're getting a new bike?" I ask Lincoln.

He smiles widely. "It's for you. "

I gasp. "Lincoln...."

His face falls, "You don't like it?"

"I love it, but it's too much...I can't afford it right now..." I trail off embarrassed.

He puts both hands on each side of my face. "Hey. Its ok. My cousin amd I worked out a deal. I'm going to work part time here to help pay it off.:

"But Lincoln...."

"Shhh. You need wheels babe. Dont worry about it ok?"

He gives me a quick peck on the lips. "Let me do this for you ok? If it makes you feel better pay me when you can."
"Thank you" I smile at him.

"Let's go try this baby out." He smirks at me.

~~~~

Bellamy POV

Coffee with Clarke had gone surprisingly well. We may not be friends yet but at least I was pretty sure she didn't hate me. As I thought about the blonde I couldn't help hoping that maybe I could talk my sister into putting in a good word for me.

Now I just had to get Octavia to forgive me first.

It took me 20 minutes to get to her neighborhood and I was forced to park my car a couple of blocks away due to the time of day.

Well I guess it could have been worse. I thought, looking at my surroundings.

I grabbed the freshly ground coffee and the cake I promised her and walked to the door.

"Bellamy" she smiles in spite of herself.

"Hey O. How are you?"

"Good. Come on in. Can you put that in the fridge?"

I comply, while sniffing appreciatively. "Mmmm. That smells really good."

She smiles.

I give her a hug. "I'm sorry about last night O."

"Bell..."

"No. I mean it. I didn't mean to embarrass you, its just you're my little sister and the thought of those guys learing at you like a piece of meat...it was the last thing I expected to see and I...I'm sorry. Okay?"

"Ok. Just don't let it happen again. I"m lucky she didn't fire me. I need this job. " she adds as she sets the food on the table and motions me to sit down.

"Are you okay? Do you need money?"

"No, Bell..."

"Octavia Marie Blake..." I try to control my temper.

"It's nothing. I got robbed a couple of weeks ago. No big deal. Okay? "

"No big deal?" My eyes widen as I try not to worry.

"Bellamy, I swear I'm ok. Monty installed an alarm system for me and a new bolt for the door. It won't happen again. Don't worry"

As I look into the eyes of my baby sister I realize she's not a kid anymore and no matter what I plan on saying to her, she won't come home. I can see the stubborn set to her chin and the steely flash in her blue eyes.

I sigh inwardly.

"Ok. Just promise you will let me know if you need anything? Don't make me worry. " I decide to let the matter rest for now.

I can see her visibly relax, "I promise Bell, now, lets eat before it gets cold!" She scolds me.

"Yes ma'am"

"Ma'am? I'm 21 not an old lady Bell. " she pouts.

We both dissolve in laughter and relax as we tease each other back and forth for the rest of the night.

I really missed my sister!

~~~~

A/N

So Bellamy had apologized to both Clarke and Octavia, I wonder what will happen the next time he sees Clarke. Hmmmm Payback is a....