Chapter 15

Hi, just telling you guys that this is a short chapter, not very long or short. And it's special :)

Enjoy

6.00pm on the second day

Jongin's POV

We're getting ready for the last slot of this camp which is exploring the jungle at night. Well, not just explore, Mrs. Jung gave us an assignment based on nature.

We need to film and take pictures of natures as much as we can. Not just normal nature, something 'extraordinary'.

She divided us into pairs. I got Jonghoon, who's a 'player/badboy'. I don't really like him. He's the type to ignore all these education stuffs and just enjoy. It's not wrong to enjoy, but I take education seriously.

I don't do fail, okay.

I stuff some things that I'll definitely need when in the jungle. Most importantly, water. I'll bring 6 of them. Hey, don't judge me. We're staying in the jungle until 10.

I don't know why it's that long, I mean, we're just taking pictures. That's all. But, Mrs. Jung, we had to listen to her.

I look around as I zip up my bag. I saw Naeun and Jaemin talking. Maybe they're talking about what to do in the jungle soon.

Lay got paired up with a girl I don't know. Haha, I'm a bit shy when it comes to girls.

"I'm a bit shy when it comes to girls."

I heard it again in my head. It's like..I've heard this sentence before.

"Hey." Lay came and greeted me with a smile. "I just feel like giving you a big hint about your past." He suddenly mentioned about my past. My eyes brightened. "Go on. Tell me."

He smiled and put a hand on my shoulder. "Listen well.." I nodded. "...Naeun, she's an important part in your life. She's something very special to you. "

And he smiled and left me alone, thinking hard about that he said. Naeun? Important part? What does that mean?

"Alright! It's nearly 6.30pm. It's better if we move now. Lets go!" Mrs. Jung lead us into the jungle, stopping me from thinking about the big hint.

Naeun's POV

It's been about 1 hour since we walked around the jungle. Everyone went to their own path with their pair.

I look up ahead to Jaemin who's busy taking pictures with his 'professional' camera while I'm just using my smartphone.

"Glad I brought this with me." He said, with a hint of mocking. "Tch." I made a face. Then, he stopped taking pictures and looked at me, who was sitting down. "How are you and Jongin? Still as usual?" He asked.

I stood up from my sitting position. "Well..we're just..like that. Just, bit more better than usual." I smiled at the end.

"That's good to hear." He smiled, giving me one of his sweetest smile. I fell for it for some minute. I can't deny that he's one of the school's popular guy. Most popular among girls, of course.

"Woah. Cool!" He rushed to something behind me. I turned around and saw a rabbit, a bit far from us. He took pictures of it and I was amazed by it. It's so cute and fluffy and white as snow.

It's like a fur ball.

Then, something cute, furry and white caught my attention at my left. I turned and saw the same thing. A rabbit. Aww, it's so cute. I can't resist it. I'm taking it back with me.

I went towards it and tried to take it, but it ran away. "Don't go!" I automatically ran after it, leaving Jaemin alone.

•••••