Chapter 2

A/N

Hi!!! This is chapter 2. Hahahah.

Jongin's POV

Today's Sunday and Lay just called me. He forced me to hang out with him and he said he wants to introduce me to somebody. I wonder who that is. It won't be a girl, won't it?

I got ready and just put on a blue-coloured casual shirt, along with some jeans and a pair of black sneakers.

I went to where he said, Kkamong Cafe. I've heard of that cafe,but i did never go to the cafe. I saw him inside, playing with his phone. I went in and greeted him. "Hey." He noticed me. "Oh, hey. I thought you wouldn't come." i just smiled, nothing to say.

"Anyway, lets go." he put an arm around my shoulder and walked out of the cafe, along with me. I thought he want to introduce me to someone. "Wait, i thought there's someone you want to introduce to me." He kept on walking. "I know. That's where we're going." I don't know what he's up to, so i just kept my mouth shut and follow him wherever he goes.

After about 30 minutes of walking, we arrived at a place. Wait, you asked why we walked? Well, I did asked the same question to Lay and he answered that walking is an exercise, exrcise makes us more fit and healthy, so we need to exercise. Oh gosh.

I was so tired. But I was also confused. The place we arrived to was a house. "Why are we doing here?" I asked him with a curious face. He pressed the doorbell. "You'll know any minute now." Hearing that, I decided to just wait. Seconds after that, the gate opened. Oh, so someone pressed some buttons, making the gate opens up.

Lay walked in and I followed after him. The house was big, gigantic, but not too over though. The door opens, revealing the same girl I saw at the school. Oh no, not her. I backed a bit.

"So, Jongin, this is the 'someone' I've been wanting to introduce to you." Lay said. Huh? Her? It couldn't possibly be her. I can't. A girl? "Jongin, this is Naeun. Naeun, this is Jongin." Lay continued. The girl, or should I say, Naeun, raised her hand up and waved to me. "Hey. I'm Naeun. Nice to meet you. I hope we can get along." She said while smiling.

She looks like an angel. Wait, Jongin, what are you saying?! Snap out of it! "E-err...I need to go home." I said as I was backing away from them. But Lay held my shoulder , making me not moving from my spot.

"Uh-uh. No going home this time. You're going to stay here and hang out with us until dinner. Got that?" He asked. But before I can answer him, he dragged me inside the house.

Ugh!

Then, an ahjumma came. Maybe Naeun's mom. "Ah..annyeonghaseyo omma." Lay bowed to the ahjumma. Omma? Why did Lay called her that? Is he Naeun's brother?

The ahjumma smiled. "Omma, he's my new friend. Starting today, he's going to come here a lot." Naeun said as her arms held her mom's hand.

The ahjumma smiled at me. "Ah...what's your name?". Gosh! I should have introduce myself first. I'm so rude!

I bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo. My n-name is K-kim Jongin." And there goes the stuttering again. "Ahhh...what a nice name. Well, considering you're now one of Naeun's friend, you can call me omma." I smiled, not knowing what to say to that. "Well then, go up first. I'll bring some snacks and juices in a minute." She continued.

Then, she excuses herself and went to the kitchen. Naeun went upstairs and Lay followed. But of course he wouldn't go by himself, he dragged me up all the way and into someone's room. I guess this is Naeun's room.

But on the bed, there was another girl. In fact, she's also the girl that I saw at the school. She noticed me and quickly stood up. "Jiwon-ah, he's Jongin." Naeun said, as well as introducing me. So, her name is Jiwon.