Chapter 5

^^

Third Person's POV

"Alright, class. I have an assignment for you and it will be done in pairs." Mr. Lee, the history teacher spoke. 

"Find some information about the next topic that we will be learning and present it with your partner in front of the class next week on Monday. I have the list of the partners here. I'll paste it on the info board. That's all. President." He finished explaining.

The president stood up. "Attention, bow." All the students bowed and Mr. Lee went out. As soon as the door closed, students rushed out of their seats to the info board.

Lots of cheering could be heard as they were satisfied with their partners, while some are groaning, not happy with their partners.

"I got Lay." Naeun said as the four gathered together in the corner of the class. "Well, I got Jiwon." Jongin said, looking at Jiwon. Jiwon looked back, not showing any reaction, but deep inside, she was freaking happy.

"So, we got each other. That's good." Lay smiled, loving the fact that he's partnered up with Naeun.

"When do we start?" Jiwon asked Jongin. "Whenever you want." He replied. Naeun was a bit jealous but it's just her bestfriend, so she let the jealousy go.

At home..

Eun Ji is helping her mom doing the dishes of their breakfast. "Omma, don't you think Jongin and Naeun is hiding something from us?" She asked her mom. Her mom is wiping the table with a cloth, replied "Hiding? Nah, why would they?"

"Because maybe they're dating?" Eun Ji suddenly thought of it. Mrs. Son stopped wiping the table and looked at Eun Ji. "Well, if they are, that's great. Jongin looks like a nice guy." She continued wiping the table.

Eun Ji didn't  want to lose. "But-" "Uhm. No more complaining. Just let them be. If it's true they're dating, maybe there's a reason why they didn't tell us." Mrs. Son cut in.

"But, until when?" Eun Ji said. "Until they're ready to tell us. Now, hurry up and do the dishes. " Mrs. Son washed her hands and left the kitchen.

Eun Ji sighed heavily and continued doing the dishes.

Someone's POV

Shoot! I'll kill those bastard for sure!! Because of them, I'm here like his. Ugh. But this is my fault too.

If I didn't get a divorce with her, I would have been living well right now. Ugh.

Jiwon's POV

I welcomed him in my house. "Mom! I'm home!" I closed the door. Mom came running with her apron on. Guess she's been cooking. "Oh. And who is this?" She asked, smiling.

Yeah, she doesn't know Jongin. I haven't introduce him yet. "Ah. This is Jongin, my new friend. We have an assignment to do together." I explained.

"Ne. Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Kim Jongin." Hmm, he didnt stuttered. Looks like he improved a lot. "Wah. What a handsome boy. I'm Jiwon's mom. You can call me mom too. I'm friendly and I don't bite." She laughed and that made Jongin chuckled.

"Okay mom. We'll be up in my room. And, don't need to bring snacks or drinks up. We don't need it, right?" I asked, looking at him. He nodded "Yes. I don't want to trouble you." He added.

"Really? Okay, well then, go do your work then. I'll be downstairs." She said and left for the kitchen.

I lead him upstairs and into my room. This is the first time he's in my room and of course, I cleaned my room before hand, knowing that we'll start on the assignment today.