Chapter 1

A/N

Hello. This is the first chapter of this book. Hope you like it.

Naeun's POV

It is 6:55 in the morning and I'm still in my bedroom, applying my favourite strawberry lipbalm onto my dry lips. That's right. I'm not the kind of girl who would rush because it's late for school. I don't care. I mean, it's already late, and even if we rush and ran to school, it always wouldn't be on time. So, I'd rather sit back and relax, not rushing things and make troubles in the morning.

But there's one person in my family who is really, I mean, REALLY, strict with time.

"Naeun! Hurry up and come down. You're late and you still haven't eaten breakfast!". That's her. My mom. I could always hear her yelling at me, first thing in the morning if I'm late. "Arasso! I'm coming down right now!" I replied as I was brushing my hair with my pink comb. I decide to let my hair loose. I practically don't have time to do it, especially when mom is like that.

I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs, straight to the house door, passing the kitchen. I could see mom ran to me from the kitchen, holding a triangle kimbap and an orange juicebox. "What about breakfast? You know, you shouldn't skip breakfast. That's the most important meal of the day. If not, you'll faint. Didn't you remember-" "Mom. I'll be going now. Bye." I said as I took the triangle kimbap and the orange juicebox from her hands and also stopping her from talking. I forgot to tell you, my mom's a chatter. She couldn't stop talking for even a second.

■ ■ ■ ■ ■

10 minutes later after walking, I arrived in front of the school gate. The first view I saw, was a bunch of students doing punishment, who was lead by the school famous, dicipline teacher, Mr. Lee. I already know that I'm going to be punished, and it's been kinda like my hobby. I was punished every morning.

I went up to Mr. Lee and asked "What's my punishment for today, Mr Lee?". He smiled. "You know, you're my favourite student when it comes to punishing." Then, his smile faded. "Run 10 rounds around the field now." I smile freely. 10 rounds? That have been a basic to me. I could finish it in less than 10 minutes. Now you know, how many times I've been punished. "Got it." I ran off and started my punishment.

Jongin's POV

Ugh. Mom. You know that I don't know how to settle this thing. I'm not even interested in social things, yet you leave me here, alone, on the first day of school? Don't be confused. It's not like the first day of school in the year. It's like the first day of school for me in this new school after we moved.

I'm left alone in the school's corridor.

Jongin, just do it yourself. Trust yourself for this one time.

I told myself. I started searching for the school's office. After 15 minutes, roaming around in the school, I got lost. I came to the boys toilet where I found a boy student, whose eyes looks likes he's going to fall asleep anytime now. I went up to him to ask for directions.

"Excuse me?". The sleepy boy (decided to call him that) looked behind him and then pointed his finger to himself "Me?". I nodded. "Do you know the way to the school's office?". "Oh. Just go straight from here and turn right. There's a staircase that leads to the school's office." He replied with his hands doing gestures of the directions. "Okay. Thanks.". I walked passed him, not hearing what he was saying. I just want to get to the school's office fast and settle it.

■ ■ ■ ■ ■

"Okay then, your classroom is 4/2. It's on the third floor." Mr. Kang, the school's principal said to me. "Okay. Thank you, sir.". I replied. I stood up and bowed to him, then I went outside.