Chapter 20 ( FINALE )

Naeun's POV

They held me tightly by my arm, taking me and Jiwon to someplace. I can't see where. They blindfolded me. Then, we stopped. Where am i? Am i out of Seoul? Am i at somewhere far away? Am i going to die here?

Then i smell a disgusting stench and at the same time, a cloth made contact with my face - my nose part till my mouth part- and i knew it was one of those tricks that the bad guys use to make someone faint. I can't lose to this.

I shook my head, wriggling my face out of someone's grasp. My hands were not helpful. They were tied at my back. I knew i was losing, i couldn't win over them. They were too strong. No. I started to feel dizzy, feeling of wanting to sleep. I'm about to lose.

I can't be like this. Then, with my last ounce of strength, i swung my leg up, hitting the man's private part. I'm sorry, but i'm desperate to get out. The man instantly let go of me and i felt like i've won.

''You dumbass!!!'' I heard someone shouted of madness before i was knocked down to the floor, feeling a sharp pain in my head as it hit the floor pretty hard.

And i was taken by the darkness.

Lay's POV

I slide my phone screen to the green icon to answer Jongin's call.

''Hey, What's up?'' I smiled. ''You okay now?'' I asked him, remembering the scene at the hospital. He got me worried, for some reason.

''Yeah. I'm feeling better. But, have you seen Naeun? Is she with you right now?'' He sounded like a terrible thing just happened. ''No. I haven't seen her. Why?''

''She's missing.'' Missing? What did he mean by that? ''She's not at her house or the hospital. I've searched everywhere for her in her neighbourhood but i can't find her. I'm starting to worry.'' He panicked. And i got panicked too.

''Does Eunji know where she is? Maybe-no, who's the last person she met with?'' That's the greatest clue in finding her; I learned it from watching dramas.

''Eunji said she talked with Jiwon outside her house before she's gone missing. I already tried calling both of them, but none of them picked up. Lay, what if something bad really happened to them? I'm feeling it.''

Jongin talked and he seems a bit rush. Yes, I do understand he's rushing but he needs to calm down before anything happens to him. ''Calm down. Why would you think that? We've got to think positive.'' I said and I do not like the idea of thinking negative.

''My dad says so. He said he has a debt to pay and if he doesn't in two days, bad things will happen. And I think this is it.'' He explained. What? No, he can't be serious. ''Really? You're not making this up?'' I asked, making sure. It does make sense but..

''Lay! I'm not kidding. It's real.'' He sounded worse, like really damn worried about the girls. And I realised this wasn't a dream. It's real. Naeun and maybe Jiwon too are missing. ''Alright. Don't worry. I'll search for them at other places. You too. And call me if anything happens.'' I stood up from the sofa and went straight to the door, put my shoes on, grab my car key and went out.

''Okay.''

-

''Naeun!''

''Jiwon!''

I screamed their names out loud while running around the park that they like to hang out at. Please be here. Don't go anywhere else.

''Naeun! Jiwon!''

Again. But no response. Ugh. This is bad. Bad.

I head to my car and start the engine. I'm tired. It's been like hours since I went out. And there's no call from Jongin yet. No news, I guess.