Chapter 2.1

Continuation.....

Their eyes are like owls. The tip of their nose touched as well as their forehead.

Naeun's POV

OH MY GOSH!! Why is my heart beating so fast?! That's not normal right? Just then, a pair of hands pulled me up. It was Lay.

" Are you okay?" He asked as Jiwon scrubbed some food off my uniform.

"Y-yeah..e-excuse me for a minute." I said as I ran out and went to the girls toilet. But in the corner of my eyes, I saw Jiwon running after me.

Jongin's POV

I got up after she left, scrubbing off some food away. "You okay?" Lay asked, looking at me. "I think I need to go." I replied and then went out the canteen.

I arrived at the school field and sat down on one of the benches. Then, Lay came running. "Are you really okay? Is something wrong?" He asked as he sat down beside me.

I put my hand at where my heart is. "My heart is the problem here." "What's wrong? Does your heart hurts right now?" He asked, worriedly. I chuckled slightly and shook my head. "It's not like that. It's just.....beating so fast when I was facing Naeun a few minutes ago. I felt nervous around her and I......I think I like her."

I looked at him and he looked at me with thise sleepy eyes of him. But today, it's not sleepy, it looked sharp. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He moved his eyes away from looking at mines.

"N-nothing. I'm just......just happy for you man." I don't get by what he says. "What? I don't understand." He looked straight ahead. "I think she likes you too." What? Really? Again, my heart starts beating so fast. "How'd you know?"

"Cause yesterday, I saw how she looked at you with her eyes. It somehow looked special and how she cared for you when she spilled the orange juice on you. You know, she never did that to me or to any other guys. You're lucky." He smiled.

I was happy to hear that. Now, I know I have hope. "You really think so?" I asked for confirmation. He looked at me and smiled. " Look, if you really like her, g-go for her. You'll regret it if you lose her." He's right. I will surely regret it. I don't know why I feel like this towards her. I just met her and this happened.

I put one of my hand on his shoulder. " Thanks for telling me this. You're right. Tomorrow,  I'm going to ask her out. And, you need to help me. I'm not good with this kind of things." He put his hand in my thigh. "N-no problem. I - I'll help you."

Lay's POV

After I said that, he thanked me and went to class. I admit. I'm kinda sad for loosing her to someone I just met. I just lost the chance. Ugh. I should have grabbed it earlier. I should have been like Jongin.

But, she likes him too. I can see it from her face. I think I just have to accept the fact that they're going to be a couple soon. Just give up already. There's more girls out there.

She'll be happy with Jongin. I hope so. So, if she's happy, I'm happy.

Jiwon's POV

I ran after her and end up in the girls toilet. Why did she ran away? Is it because her uniform got dirty? "Are you okay?" I asked as she looked in the mirror and her hands on the sink.

"I can't believe I didn't notice it earlier." What is she saying? "What do you mean?" I asked, looking confused.

"Jongin. ..." My beart dropped when she said that. I began to feel nervous. She couldn't like him right? "........I like him from the first time I met him." She looked at me, smiling.

I nearly gasped. No. She was looking at me so I kept my face straight, worried she might notice.

"My hearts beating fast for a guy and I think I blushed when facing him a few minutes ago. I've never felt like this before. This is the first time ever in my life." I felt empty.

"Do you think he likes me back?" She clasped her hands together and put in under her chin. I couldn't say no to her. But deep down, I felt like the answer's yes. "Yes." "Really?" She jumped with joy. Aww...she looked so happy.

"I'm going to ask him tomorrow. The faster, the better. Now come on, lets get to class." She went outside.

Yeah. Jiwon-ah, Naeun's your only bestfriend. The relationship would break if you go for him. I can't fight with my bestfriend for just a guy.

Besides, she had helped me a lot. So, give this chance to her. It's her first. Think of it as giving a reward to her for helping you so much. Yeah,  just forget about him.

Third Person's POV

In class, Jongin and Naeun were thinking about each other,  not paying attention to the teacher in front. While Lay and Jiwon were telling themselves to forget the one they like and accept the reality.

But no one knows what will happen right?

A/N

Hey guys!! Is this update long enough? I hope so. I was so tired of this update.  It's because of this. I wrote some and then I saved it. I came back later to write some more. I opened it and half part of the story dissappeared. And it happened again and again. I kept rewritting like about 5 times. My fingers hurt. But it's all done now! Don't forget to comment and vote!

Oh and @Kpop1Love nominated me to tell something embarrassing that's happened to me. So here it goes.

One day in the school holiday, I woke up late. About 11 am. I'm a Muslim so I need to cover my aurat. I put my towel over my head to cover my hair and went out not looking at the mirror.

As I went out, there were lots of people and they were all my cousins. From the oldest to the youngest. From girls to boys. They suddenly laughed at me and I was confused. I ignore them and went in the toilet.

In the toilet, I looked at the mirror and I was shocked. Now I know why they were laughing. Oh my gosh! So embarassing! There were doodles on my face!!! Argh!!!!!

I finished bath and hesitated to go out. I was really embarassed. But I  went out and went straight to my room. But they're still laughing at me so hard. It was so embarassing. I couldn't look or talk to them for one whole day!

That's it! So here are the 10 people that I nominate:

putri_3099

Myungsoo_EXO

chanyeonna

blueflower12

AimiLuhan07

Itz_1D_Forever

cutiee_rosha

KathMin_99

mlktncc

melihbahceci

Bye! And sorry for the spelling mistakes and typos.

《 Aisyah 》