Chapter 3

A/N
Yipee!! Chapter 3 is here!! But, this will be a short one. :)

Third Person's POV

Two guys walking along the school hallway, talking about stuffs. "What should I do?" Jongin asked as he looked at Lay. Lay was unaware of Jongin asking him. "Hey? You there?" Jongin waved his right hand in front of Lay. Lay blinked, aware of Jongin.

"Hmm?" He muttered. "I asked you, what should I do? You know, Naeun. You promised to help me." Jongin explained. "Oh. Well, I..sort of..have a plan inside my head right now." Lay pointed at his head. Jongin flashed a smile. "Really? I'm glad you got one. So, what's the plan?" Jongin asked, curious.

"Tonight, how about you confess to her at dinner? I know a fancy restaurant and it's her favourite." Lay explained. "Tonight? Well, I don't have any plans tonight so it's okay. But, just one thing." Jongin said.

"And what's that one thing?" "I'm shy to ask Naeun out." Jongin said, nearly whispering. "What? Come on man, you're shy? And how are you going to ask her out when you start to date her?" Lay teased him.

"I know and I'm working on it. It's just, for tonight, I don't think I can face her and ask her." Jongin answered. "Alright. How about this, you write just a short note to her, asking her out. How about that? And, If you're too too shy, don't write your name." Lay suggested. "Good one! You're pretty good." Jongin said.

"I know I am. Oh, and buy her a teddy bear. She loves teddy bear." Lay added. "Alright. Thanks Lay, for helping me." Jongin put his arm on Lay's shoulder.

Naeun's POV

I'm walking to my locker with Jiwon as the last class ended. Finally, I can go home and relax. Relax? I don't think so. What about Jongin? I don't even know how to start it.

"Jiwon-ah, what do you think I should do?" I asked her as we arrived at our lockers. We're locker buddies. "About Jongin?" She asked back as she opened her locker, while I lean against my locker.

"Yes. I don't have a single idea on how to ask him." I said, looking at her. "You'll get some ideas later, for now, just hurry and get your stuff. I want to go home." She whined. Hmph.

I opened my locker and to my suprise, simething fell out. A folded pink-coloured paper. I put my books in my locker and bent down to pick it up.

"What's that?" I heard Jiwon asked. I looked at the paper. "Nado molla." "Well, how about reading it? That would explain." She suggest. She's right. Lets read it.

I opened it and read it, not out loud though.

Dear beautiful,
Naeun-ah, are you free tonight? If you
are, come to your favourite restaurant
at 8pm. You know it right? Then, I'll be
waiting for you.
Secret Admirer

Who is it? But, yes, I'm a bit flattered by this note.

"Let me see that." Jiwon said as she took the paper from me. She read it out loud while I'm just smiling like an idiot. "Maybe....is it from Jongin?" She asked and that made me snap out of my thoughts.

"Jongin? You think so?" "Well, the only guy you're hanging out with is him and Lay. It couldn't be Lay, so..." sbe explained. Yeah. She made sense. "Well then, if it's really him, help me pick out an outfit for tonight. And you're good at make up, fashion and stuff right?" I asked, jumping up and down.

She nodded while closing her lockers. "Great then! Help me!" I took her hand and put on my please-help-me-i'm-begging-you face. "Alright." She answered. Yes!! "Then, we don't have any time to waste. Lets go!" I pulled her out of school.