Interrogations

"Who are you?" Angel didn't know why the question struck her in such a way, her eyes stood still so blankly, as if she were wondering what in the world was the prince talking about. Who am I? It went to a lull. She didn't think it any further. Just in case he would pry out about her and New Begin, she left herself at the thought.

She studied Prince Chance for a good long second, but nothing in his demeanor explained that he was joking. Angel wished for a second that it was a joke, but under such circumstances, the chances are that it was not. He was serious.

"I said, who are you?!" Prince Chance asked once again. Warson stood there still as a statue. Angel didn't know him, but she felt that this whole thing might be entirely pointless for him.

Angel tried to find the right words to say, and quickly, for she did not want this to go to a terrible turn. "What do you mean?" She asked calmly, but in a mature manner. She wanted to know what she was in here entirely for, and if she would be soon set free, because if not, she would be going about in other desperate measures if need be.

"Do you know about the kingdom of Fatenturia?" Prince Chance asked. Warson's eyes opened. Wide. Angel took note that this has not been discussed. Fatenturia... Angel felt her heart stop and then continue beating. These questions... She dared not get close to her beloved parents, kingdom, and childhood. They were precious jewels to her, unlike the kingdom of stone that has been burned to ashes.

Her parents, her kingdom, her people, her friends, and New Begin need not be touched and smeared. She didn't want any more destruction. She wanted to prevent hurt. She wanted peace to come back and to right the wrongs now lurking about to spread. If there was going to be a war, it needed to be quick.

Long battles cost too much. The gradual almost always wins. It can crush small, quietly, but unnoticed. It can grow slowly, but accumulates. This is the gradual, and if she was going to win, one gradual good after the other will only become faster repaired.

New Begin has been on the gradual slope upwards for a while now, and it wouldn't be long before it will be quickened to an extreme rate. The true allies would rise and a war still being fought in other aspects, would be soon head on.

Angel hasn't answered Prince Chance for all the thoughts that began to flood her mind, but noticing now that he was being tempered, Angel immediately answered. "You mean the legendary kingdom? Fatenturia? How should I know? Of course, I know! That's why I'm in the woods with Prince Abason!"

Soon the question hit Prince Chance as a terrible question to ask. "Do you know about the princess?"

"Yes, of course I do." Angel felt that this was getting quite too close for her comfort. She kept on a nonchalant look, though in fact, her past, destroyed as it was, hit her to the core of her being. She did not want to appear sad and doing so would only bring more destruction.

"Who are you?" The switch of questions that the prince asked implied well as to where he was going. Angel was not that naïve as she was way before. She knew what he wanted to know now, and now that she knew, she felt that leaving the cell would be harder than she thought it would be.

Warson's eyes grew wider, as his mouth mouthed the word 'princess.'

Angel laughed the question off. She tried to think it over as how she would have laughed it off if someone asked her that question as a young girl. She succeeded well, as she thought she did, and then replied. "Are you saying I'm the princess!?" She scoffed. "Well, that would be quite interesting. You see, I have worked with Prince Abason for quite a while. If I had been the princess, as who you think I am, Prince Abason would have immediately locked me up as you have as well. Do you think that he would not know?"