Brutality

Warson was frustrated with this. He didn't know what it was she needed to tell him. He felt like he was going nowhere. He needed to tell Prince Chance about the whole thing. He just stared right at Angel. Angel just looked at him with her eyes and he just looked right at them as if he would find all the answers he needed in those dark deep eyes of hers. Angel felt his stare and she just didn't like the way he was just studying her with no words so she just pretended that she was interested on a small portion tips of her hair. But she wouldn't have cared too much about that, she just needed something to keep her busy.

Warson didn't seem to be phased by this. He just watched her and thought right in front of her. He wondered what was going on in that brain of hers. Sometimes he wished that he could somehow unfold whatever it was she should or should not tell him. He wanted to know it all.

So he stood there, speechless. Angel felt his presence still in his pondering state. She decided that she would just let the silence pierce until he figured out what he wanted to ask her. It seemed that the attempts made to find things about her, anything wrong about her, kept him busy.

"I'll be right back." He about turned around, but Angel said something.

"But you just got here." Now she just looked right up at him. She honestly felt in her heart that he was what made things a bit interesting, even if he was supposed to be the enemy. She actually felt like she wanted to know him from the start, but with the way her world was in now, it would be hard for her to be in places like Alleyal or Greanger. Especially Greanger. It's even way too dangerous to even try to befriend one.

But she became friends with Prince Abason. She knew that. But he was from Alleyal. She didn't know if it would be possible to be truly friends with a Greangeran. Let alone, Warson or Prince Chance. But somehow, she made contact with them and now she either has the biggest enemies ever or the possibly neutral or maybe...friends? Nah. That would seem like a phenomenon.

But that's exactly what Angel liked. She liked phenomenons. She liked surprises. She liked different. She liked changes. She liked miracles. But only as long as they were good things.

Warson looked at her again. "Yea. I know." But first I need to do something...

Angel felt a little down about it. Honestly, she wanted to talk. She wanted him to question. Maybe just a little...then she started thinking that she must have become really bored. She thought that he probably was a bit too.

Warson listened as his footsteps disappear out of the door.

~~~~~

Peter and Travis made it. They doubled speed when they could and sometimes they actually tripled. They got to Alleyal and they were pretty sure that Prince Abason has already arrived also. Now all they had to do was go in and have Peter become official messenger.

~~~~~

Prince Abason already got the whole thing situated. He spread news that Angel was missing within his castle and began looking for a messenger. He even sent out people to find out where she was or information that could lead to finding her from her disappearance. He specifically stated that he would like to find someone who knew her well.

Now, all I have to do is wait.

~~~~~

Peter and Travis galloped towards the front gates of the castle. They've made it safe and sound to Alleyal with no trouble. Now, the guards. The guards watched them as they approached and didn't even budge to move from their places until they were there. A guard asked them for their names and their purpose of arrival.