(Chapter 3) Running away from home

~Emma's~

I woke up the next morning, I brushed my teeth, took a shower, wore a white tank-top, an over- sized white sweater, jeans, a black cap and brown shoes, brushed my hair, and ate breakfast. My dad came out of his room and asked me if I wanted to go to his friends house because he wanted get his mind off of what happened several days ago he asked me if I wanted to come along but I said I was to sad to go, so he let me stay home alone since I'm old enough. As he left the house by getting his car out of the garage and left the neighborhood, I on the other hand started running upstairs to my room and started packing my money, my phone, my cloths, shoes, my mothers credit card, my stuffed dog my mother made for me when I was five, and the picture frame we made together when I was seven. I snuck into my parents room because there was a map of a safe road that would lead me to Swellview safely. As I left the house, I made sure that there where no witnesses so the CBI or the FBI would find me.

~3 hours later~
~Dad's POV~

I come home and I yell from downstairs so I can get Emma's attention, but as I went upstairs, I noticed she wasn't in her room, I looked everywhere, the attic, the garage, the basement, the treehouse, everywhere, then called 911. The police came and went to every door and asked everyone in my neighborhood if they saw a girl leave my house but there was no luck, until a boy named Ressler who has a crush on Emma, said that he did see her leave my house and he told us where she went. I can't lose her too.

So I hope you guys like this chapter, plus it will/might sound a bit like Frozen later on, so please no hate if your not liking this so far.