(Chapter 13) Valentine's party

~Emma's POV~

We where at Henry's house because we where waiting for him to finnish doing whatever he was doing on his pearpad, we had to get to school on time. Then he finnished, "I've booked two tickets to club soda", Henry said,"Shut up, well guess who's gonna work there!", said Jasper,"Ok, what is club soda?", I said,"Its this really cool new club that just opened which is just for teenager's, it has every kind of soda you can think of, and everyone's gonna be there for Valentine's day", said Charlotte, "Well I'm getting paid 5 bucks an hour to make sure that only lagit teenagers get in",said Jasper,"Well, me and Bianca are way lagit", said Henry while packing his bag, my hands and feet started to feel cold again because I thought Henry already asked Bianca, "Ooo, you and Bianca are going, so how'd you ask her?", said Charlotte,"I didn't yet", said Henry, then my feet and hands stopped freezing, even though the cold never bothered me anyway,"Well you better ask her today", said Charlotte, "Why?", said Henry,"Because girls like to be asked in advance", she replied,"Alright, as soon as school ends for the day, I'll go up to her and ask her", said Henry.

~At school~
~Before the last bell~

Before the bell rang, there was hardly anybody in the halls exept for me, Charlotte, Henry and Bianca, me and Charlotte where eavesdropping on Henry and Bianca, I was eavesdropping because I was hopping that Bianca says no to Henry, of course Charlotte came along to help me control my powers because my hands, and feet where feeling cold, plus this time I almost made the hallway cover up in snow, but since Charlotte was here, she helped me out, and there was a minimum chance of snow in the halls. As I saw Henry talk to Bianca, he showed her a picture of the two tickets for club soda tommorow night, but Bianca said,"Henry I'm sorry but I can't go with you to club soda tommorow night","But why?", Henry said,"Somebody already asked me out",Bianca replied,"Who?", he said, and the worst part is, it was Mitch bilsky, after hearing that I stopped freezing,"He asked me in advance, plus that's how girls work, didn't you know that?", Bianca said, then Charlotte started prettending to cough to get Henry and Bianca's attention and said,"Sorry, I just swallowed some.... told you so", and she moved along,"Well you should've asked me a week ago, I'm sorry", then she moved along. Even though I was full of relief, I still felt bad for Henry cause now he doesn't have a date.

~Henry's POV~

I couldn't believe that Mitch Bilsky asked Bianca out, but from the moment I heard he asked her out, I realized that he was only using her to make Emma jealous, but he's so stupid to not realize that Emma doesn't like him, but if I told Bianca this, she'll think I'm just trying to force her to go with me instead of Mitch, so I had to think of a way to make Bianca jealous and ditch Mitch, so I decided to ask Ray for help.

~At Junk-N-Stuff~

I go inside the store, end up screaming in the elavator, then find myself in the man-cave, I see Schwoze coming out of the big sprocket wearing a hideous Valentine's day outfit, I told Ray everything that happened between me and Bianca, plus I asked why Schwoze was wearing that oufit, and he said,"He's wearing that for his date, Gurta, who actually is a....", before he could finnish, he an idea and said to Schwoze,"Hey Schwose, Henry was going to go out with Bianca for Valentine's day, but he can't because he asked her today","What!? Thats not how girls work!", he said, then I said,"I know that now,"So can he borrow Gurta?", Ray asked, then Schwoze said,"No! Gurta is for Schwoze only","Oh come on man, just get a date or something!?", Ray said, then Schwoze started talking in his European language and a huge Viking lady comes oit of the big sprocket, and I said,"Ok, I don't think she's my type", then Ray said,"She's not a she", after hearing that I was going to leave, but Ray and Schwoze called me back and said, "Gurta is an android, a fancy robot", then I said,"You mean she's.......", "Show the kid", Ray said, then again Shwoze talked in his European language and Gurta removed her head, I tripped on the floor in amazement, "So you wanna see something else kid?", Ray said,"What us she gonna pull off next?", I said,"No, Gurta is a shape-shifting robot", Ray said, then Shwoze took out a remote and transformed Gurta into a pretty blonde girl who looked my age,"Hi, my names Delilah", said the girl,"Well hey there Delilah",I said, then Ray said,"If you take her to the dance, then Bianca will be wild with jealousy,"But what if she finds out she's fake?", I asked, then Delilah said,"I'm not fake Henry, I love you", then I said,"Well I love you too", then I said,"Ok, if I want to make Bianca jealous, then lets go for it, high school girl, and she's gotta be.....", before I could finnish, Schwoze cut me off and said,"Yeah I know what to do", then he changed Delilah into a gorgeous high school girl and her name is Tiffany, now I have a date for tomorrow.